Waiting for Employer to get back to you.....

So I applied for a position in a firm overseas. They seemed interested in my qualifications and asked me to write 3 essays using given topics. Now I spent a long time writing these essays and thought they were well written and well thought out and basically 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The employer asks me if I plan to travel to the country they are located in anytime soon because a face to face interview is required before they finalize a decision. While I don't have personal plans to go, I responded that if it came down to a final face to face interview, I'd be willing to travel there for it (this is a position I really want).

So the employer replies that they are still trying to manage how they will set up interviews as they've gotten alot more applications than they initially thought and that he would get back to me asap. This was 2 days ago. 

In this situation, how long should I wait before sending another inquiry about what's going on? I've been trying to send applications for other jobs as well, but this is the one position that I really hope to get so I'm kind of just waiting on this dude to get back at me.

So I applied for a position in a firm overseas. They seemed interested in my qualifications and asked me to write 3 essays using given topics. Now I spent a long time writing these essays and thought they were well written and well thought out and basically 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The employer asks me if I plan to travel to the country they are located in anytime soon because a face to face interview is required before they finalize a decision. While I don't have personal plans to go, I responded that if it came down to a final face to face interview, I'd be willing to travel there for it (this is a position I really want).

So the employer replies that they are still trying to manage how they will set up interviews as they've gotten alot more applications than they initially thought and that he would get back to me asap. This was 2 days ago. 

In this situation, how long should I wait before sending another inquiry about what's going on? I've been trying to send applications for other jobs as well, but this is the one position that I really hope to get so I'm kind of just waiting on this dude to get back at me.

You the guy who got his crew beat down with golf clubs? must be why your leaving.

You the guy who got his crew beat down with golf clubs? must be why your leaving.

I hope it is not with the Federal Govt or a Contractor...they usually take a longgggggggg time to get back and are horrible with keeping you updated with the application process.  

I hope it is not with the Federal Govt or a Contractor...they usually take a longgggggggg time to get back and are horrible with keeping you updated with the application process.  

Back
Top Bottom