Waka Flocka - Hard In The Paint (Official Video)

This _ really shot it in the Jungles tho.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by rhester

How the f*** are they gonna play this on t.v when 95% of the lyrics are edited out?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Co-signing this..

+

Shout out to T.Rogers
glasses.gif

This track gonna rip the clubs up
sick.gif

"I go hard in the MUTHATRUCKIN' PAINT NIGRO! WHATCHA THANKIN' NIGRO?! LEAVE YOU ASH' STANKIN' NIGRO!"

devil.gif
I really see no point in puttin this on the radio its like they cut off half of his first verse and can hardly say the hook
SMH 

How the f*** are they gonna play this on t.v when 95% of the lyrics are edited out?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Co-signing this..

+

Shout out to T.Rogers
glasses.gif

sick.gif

"I go hard in the MUTHATRUCKIN' PAINT NIGRO! WHATCHA THANKIN' NIGRO?! LEAVE YOU ASH' STANKIN' NIGRO!"

devil.gif
I really see no point in puttin this on the radio its like they cut off half of his first verse and can hardly say the hook
SMH 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Co-signing this..

+

Shout out to T.Rogers
glasses.gif

sick.gif

devil.gif

You aint heard it in the club yet? OMGZ The females go HAM when that Flocka drop, you gotta experience it in the A.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Co-signing this..

+

Shout out to T.Rogers
glasses.gif

sick.gif

devil.gif

You aint heard it in the club yet? OMGZ The females go HAM when that Flocka drop, you gotta experience it in the A.

I started #+*@+!$ with Flocka  after the whole way he handled that situation between him and method man ...
He is still an extremely ignorant dude (So Icey in the club video displays that), but this song gets me amp.  I sit at my desk and have it on repeat, gets me into my work flow.

Since he shot it in the jungle, it would have been dope to have GAME on the remix.  I think he could have simply stayed in the A where all his loyal fans are but maybe Benny Boom thought Wacka + bloods in LA would = one great street video ... I do like how Benny had his AD go around taking shots of the police attempting to shut the video down.  Not bad over all, son has great energy.

"Waka Flocka flames one hood @@* %#%#$ / ridin' real slow bendin' cornerz my *****aa"

I started #+*@+!$ with Flocka  after the whole way he handled that situation between him and method man ...
He is still an extremely ignorant dude (So Icey in the club video displays that), but this song gets me amp.  I sit at my desk and have it on repeat, gets me into my work flow.

Since he shot it in the jungle, it would have been dope to have GAME on the remix.  I think he could have simply stayed in the A where all his loyal fans are but maybe Benny Boom thought Wacka + bloods in LA would = one great street video ... I do like how Benny had his AD go around taking shots of the police attempting to shut the video down.  Not bad over all, son has great energy.

"Waka Flocka flames one hood @@* %#%#$ / ridin' real slow bendin' cornerz my *****aa"

Back
Top Bottom