Wale about that life.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i doubt anything will come of this
laugh.gif

Honestly...I hope something does....dude did people dirty..he deserves it.
Explain?
nerd.gif

I knew it was but a matter of time before this happen. It's weird though because the actual group The Slutty Boyz are actually under the Board.

Hopefully this works itself out without MFs getting hemmed up.

I knew it was but a matter of time before this happen. It's weird though because the actual group The Slutty Boyz are actually under the Board.

Hopefully this works itself out without MFs getting hemmed up.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

I'm a crab.yep.

Like I always said, I'm Happy dude made it..Im from Gburg and it always a good look knowing someone from around here can make it.

I always said musically must of his lyrics just suck to me.  I like his music during the 43 day.   There about 3 or 4 of tracks I mess with on AD, I messed with no hands...pandemonium...I have all his stuff on my ipod to give him a benefit of a doubt.  Majority of the time his beat drive a record not his flow.

I never knocked his work ethic..and it took him where he wanted to be.... at the same time he burned a lot of bridges.

I'm not talkin out my %@*.... I deal with a lot of people from here so I know.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

I'm a crab.yep.

Like I always said, I'm Happy dude made it..Im from Gburg and it always a good look knowing someone from around here can make it.

I always said musically must of his lyrics just suck to me.  I like his music during the 43 day.   There about 3 or 4 of tracks I mess with on AD, I messed with no hands...pandemonium...I have all his stuff on my ipod to give him a benefit of a doubt.  Majority of the time his beat drive a record not his flow.

I never knocked his work ethic..and it took him where he wanted to be.... at the same time he burned a lot of bridges.

I'm not talkin out my %@*.... I deal with a lot of people from here so I know.

Wale enter this thread in 5...4...3...2...1

Dude is like Candyman, say his name enough and he will appear

Wale enter this thread in 5...4...3...2...1

Dude is like Candyman, say his name enough and he will appear

Back
Top Bottom