Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

ITS GOOD FOR WALE FOR EXPOSURE BECAUSE ROSS HOT RIGHT NOW...BUT DO WALE FIT INTO ROSS MOLD WITH TRIPLE C'S AND THE MUSIC THEY MAKING. NAAAAA...WW
He sounded @ home on Pandemonium and Play Your Part.

ohwell.gif

ITS GOOD FOR WALE FOR EXPOSURE BECAUSE ROSS HOT RIGHT NOW...BUT DO WALE FIT INTO ROSS MOLD WITH TRIPLE C'S AND THE MUSIC THEY MAKING. NAAAAA...WW

ohwell.gif

dreClark wrote:

QFT...

dreClark wrote:

QFT...

ITS GOOD FOR WALE FOR EXPOSURE BECAUSE ROSS HOT RIGHT NOW...BUT DO WALE FIT INTO ROSS MOLD WITH TRIPLE C'S AND THE MUSIC THEY MAKING. NAAAAA...

you could say the same thing for B.o.B too with Dro and PSC

ITS GOOD FOR WALE FOR EXPOSURE BECAUSE ROSS HOT RIGHT NOW...BUT DO WALE FIT INTO ROSS MOLD WITH TRIPLE C'S AND THE MUSIC THEY MAKING. NAAAAA...

Originally Posted by novaflight

YEAH BUT BOB DOES SOME WHOLE DIFF MUSIC
laugh.gif
....WALE IS STILL A RAPPER AT THE END OF THE DAY...HE NOT GONE CROSSOVER LIKE BOB

laugh.gif
....WALE IS STILL A RAPPER AT THE END OF THE DAY...HE NOT GONE CROSSOVER LIKE BOB

laugh.gif
Still flawed logic.
Just look at Young Money's roster.

laugh.gif
Still flawed logic.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
Still flawed logic.

YOU MEAN LOOK AT WAYNE..DRAKE AND NICKI.. AND BOW WOW...CAUSE MILLZ AN GUDDA NEVER DROPPING
laugh.gif
....SO U THINK WALE GONE HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS A DRAKE OR NICKI MINAJ? 

laugh.gif
Still flawed logic.

YOU MEAN LOOK AT WAYNE..DRAKE AND NICKI.. AND BOW WOW...CAUSE MILLZ AN GUDDA NEVER DROPPING
laugh.gif
....SO U THINK WALE GONE HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS A DRAKE OR NICKI MINAJ? 

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Shoulda moved into the Dojo with Ski Beatz

Great. Then we'd get another album to put us to sleep. Its coo for 2 or 3 songs but i'm not trying to hear no whole album by Ski Beatz.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Shoulda moved into the Dojo with Ski Beatz

Great. Then we'd get another album to put us to sleep. Its coo for 2 or 3 songs but i'm not trying to hear no whole album by Ski Beatz.

laugh.gif
Still flawed logic.

Young Money's 'Roster' is like whoever's working third shift at a Churches Chicken.

Gotta agree with IgnantBliss, B.O.B. has mad crossover appeal. I wouldn't even order if Gudda was at the register and welcomed me as I walked into the restaurant. As far as Wale is concerned he did his thing as a mixtape rapper, first album was mad decent but I never liked Ross, never mind being affiliated with him. Whatever pays the bills I guess.

laugh.gif
Still flawed logic.

Young Money's 'Roster' is like whoever's working third shift at a Churches Chicken.

Gotta agree with IgnantBliss, B.O.B. has mad crossover appeal. I wouldn't even order if Gudda was at the register and welcomed me as I walked into the restaurant. As far as Wale is concerned he did his thing as a mixtape rapper, first album was mad decent but I never liked Ross, never mind being affiliated with him. Whatever pays the bills I guess.

Back
Top Bottom