Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

a lot are saying that wale had a good look on no hands. i heard of clubs that actually just cut his whole part out and kept it moving like it was a two verse single. anyone ever notice this?

yea i heard this happen on the radio
ohwell.gif

That's not his sound...

...it's go-go.

I tip my hat to Wale for makin' earnest efforts to put it on, but that music is the property of the 202...

...hope this move works out for Folarin tho.

That's not his sound...

...it's go-go.

I tip my hat to Wale for makin' earnest efforts to put it on, but that music is the property of the 202...

...hope this move works out for Folarin tho.

a lot are saying that wale had a good look on no hands. i heard of clubs that actually just cut his whole part out and kept it moving like it was a two verse single. anyone ever notice this?

Never. In fact I hear clubs emphasize his part.
Everyone loves that "she said look ma, no hands" part.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by NayStradamus

I'm more concerned with Meek Mill goin ovah there...
Since his Grand Hustle thing didn't workout cause BOTH he and Clifford can't stay out of jail...
I agree with this.

Then again Grand Hustle is a dead end and I never really liked that move....and far as I know Meek never really "signed" he was affiliated

Nah I'm pretty sure he was signed ... they had him out here for a Cannon / Grand Hustle show that DOM headlined ...

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by NayStradamus

I'm more concerned with Meek Mill goin ovah there...
Since his Grand Hustle thing didn't workout cause BOTH he and Clifford can't stay out of jail...
I agree with this.

Then again Grand Hustle is a dead end and I never really liked that move....and far as I know Meek never really "signed" he was affiliated

Nah I'm pretty sure he was signed ... they had him out here for a Cannon / Grand Hustle show that DOM headlined ...

StaXX wrote:

some dude above cosigned but hearing that they do that is just kinda weird to me. clubs like "WHAT whale's in this, cant have that, take that whole part out" like birds are gonna sober up quick and flock out the club on some pigeon steez. i only heard something similar recently when they cut j. cole off "all i want is you" on 107.5

StaXX wrote:

some dude above cosigned but hearing that they do that is just kinda weird to me. clubs like "WHAT whale's in this, cant have that, take that whole part out" like birds are gonna sober up quick and flock out the club on some pigeon steez. i only heard something similar recently when they cut j. cole off "all i want is you" on 107.5

laugh.gif
@ how its a GREAT move for Wale, but it woulda been a BAD decision for Wiz.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Who the hell is Jah Cure? Sounds like a battle rapper.

If u woulda kept reading, u woulda seen that he is a big reggae artist.
Im not too fond of this move tho.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ how its a GREAT move for Wale, but it woulda been a BAD decision for Wiz.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Who the hell is Jah Cure? Sounds like a battle rapper.

If u woulda kept reading, u woulda seen that he is a big reggae artist.
Im not too fond of this move tho.
grin.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Yeahhhhhhhhh, idk what clubs you frequent but I've never heard Wale's part cut out. If anything I heard them cut out Roscoe's part and go to another song.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Yeahhhhhhhhh, idk what clubs you frequent but I've never heard Wale's part cut out. If anything I heard them cut out Roscoe's part and go to another song.

It's not the first time I've heard people say they hear his verse cut. I know they did it at a station in Baltimore because of some beef.

It's not the first time I've heard people say they hear his verse cut. I know they did it at a station in Baltimore because of some beef.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Man, let me tell you.

I'm driving home from Wal-Mart on a Sunday night at like 11pm about a month ago. Tell me why, the WHOLE DRIVE back I'm sittin here listening to 92.3 and they're just dissin the hell out of Wale. I mean, diss song after diss song. And I'm sittin here tryna figure out why, then this dude Bossman comes on (Baltimore rapper). Son is signed to Roc Nation I guess and he was talkin about how he made all these disses because they were lookin out for Wale and not him, blah blah. I mean he made a diss to every hot song out right now even Ashton Martin Music and Chillin'. And the irony of it was that all of dude's disses were about how Wale isn't street like him and how he be fakin (which he really doesn't), but he was rapping over a RICK ROSS beat. Shoutin out Ross and everything like he got the beat straight from him. Like, c'mon, dog. Dude was tryna defend himself like he's beefin with Gucci too, but somehow ain't no diss songs about Gucci. I think its real sad, though, because people were LOVIN it, calling in and whatnot, Bossman was feelin himself hard off of all the collective hate that was runnin through the DMV that night. Plus, the DJ's were tryna keep it goin playing diss songs by OTHER artists towards Wale. Mind you these disses were of the lowest quality possible and by the most no-name people ever. This was the ENTIRE SHOW. It was just so sad, to me, that in a day and age where everyone is getting on, it's like the DMV would rather not see anyone get on. We just want to be under appreciated and complain about that.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Man, let me tell you.

I'm driving home from Wal-Mart on a Sunday night at like 11pm about a month ago. Tell me why, the WHOLE DRIVE back I'm sittin here listening to 92.3 and they're just dissin the hell out of Wale. I mean, diss song after diss song. And I'm sittin here tryna figure out why, then this dude Bossman comes on (Baltimore rapper). Son is signed to Roc Nation I guess and he was talkin about how he made all these disses because they were lookin out for Wale and not him, blah blah. I mean he made a diss to every hot song out right now even Ashton Martin Music and Chillin'. And the irony of it was that all of dude's disses were about how Wale isn't street like him and how he be fakin (which he really doesn't), but he was rapping over a RICK ROSS beat. Shoutin out Ross and everything like he got the beat straight from him. Like, c'mon, dog. Dude was tryna defend himself like he's beefin with Gucci too, but somehow ain't no diss songs about Gucci. I think its real sad, though, because people were LOVIN it, calling in and whatnot, Bossman was feelin himself hard off of all the collective hate that was runnin through the DMV that night. Plus, the DJ's were tryna keep it goin playing diss songs by OTHER artists towards Wale. Mind you these disses were of the lowest quality possible and by the most no-name people ever. This was the ENTIRE SHOW. It was just so sad, to me, that in a day and age where everyone is getting on, it's like the DMV would rather not see anyone get on. We just want to be under appreciated and complain about that.

Back
Top Bottom