Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

Originally Posted by illphillip

but if ur claiming on twitter u made 80k in a weekend im sure u can do better than a old body lexus

You must not make money. Or you would know that Uncle Sam takes half. 
Legal money that is. 

u think these rappers claim there cash they recieve from promoters  when they do shows as income ????
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You think they always receive cash chump? 
You seen how many rappers owe the IRS right now? 

Save your lame faces. 

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Im Not You

wale is still not going to sell. his most played song is not even his own song (no hands). how can ross help him and he cant even help the others in his group. and at the end of the day he will still be from PG and not DC
NOBODY is selling these days. Except for a very select elite company.
People are missing the point. This move gives him creative control that he didn't have with interscope. No more Lady Gaga singles and mismanagement of projects. This will spell better music from Wale...nevermind album sales. Aint' nobody making money from that anyway. Show money is where it's at.

Exactly. Dudes talking about album sales. Man Rick Ross album went gold and he's one of the highest selling rappers in the game behind Em, Jay, Wayne and Drake. Ain't nobody selling. This ain't a move to boost album sales. I don't know why people still talking about album sales in 2011 anyway.

Yup there was a video in the jewelry thread with Wale and Rozay superbowl weekend...

He basically explained that when he would go to his label with something they would shut him down but now that he is with MMG he can do what he wants basically.... 

Ross gives him the OK....

And he got a fresh blacked out diamond Cartier watch.....
laugh.gif

Yea I saw that video. I'm wondering why he didn't have more say with Roc Nation as his management company and him being under Allido. So did Interscope drop him or just let him go or is he still Interscope?

I'm not sure what the situation is/was....I personally think this is a good look for wale...He has a chance to put out tracks HE wants too...Rozay is going to fly him in with the beats...Him and meek mills work well together off the two tracks I heard them on together...And Ross looks out for his artist... Not only that but wale is better than any of them triple c's dudes and already has his own fan base...Now more Ross fans going to mess with him because of the cosign...At the end of the day only time will tell...One thing for sure he has alot of haters on NT...
its like when cam went to da roc...only on a MUCH MUCH smaller scale....

Originally Posted by Im Not You

wale is still not going to sell. his most played song is not even his own song (no hands). how can ross help him and he cant even help the others in his group. and at the end of the day he will still be from PG and not DC
NOBODY is selling these days. Except for a very select elite company.
People are missing the point. This move gives him creative control that he didn't have with interscope. No more Lady Gaga singles and mismanagement of projects. This will spell better music from Wale...nevermind album sales. Aint' nobody making money from that anyway. Show money is where it's at.

Exactly. Dudes talking about album sales. Man Rick Ross album went gold and he's one of the highest selling rappers in the game behind Em, Jay, Wayne and Drake. Ain't nobody selling. This ain't a move to boost album sales. I don't know why people still talking about album sales in 2011 anyway.

Yup there was a video in the jewelry thread with Wale and Rozay superbowl weekend...

He basically explained that when he would go to his label with something they would shut him down but now that he is with MMG he can do what he wants basically.... 

Ross gives him the OK....

And he got a fresh blacked out diamond Cartier watch.....
laugh.gif

Yea I saw that video. I'm wondering why he didn't have more say with Roc Nation as his management company and him being under Allido. So did Interscope drop him or just let him go or is he still Interscope?

I'm not sure what the situation is/was....I personally think this is a good look for wale...He has a chance to put out tracks HE wants too...Rozay is going to fly him in with the beats...Him and meek mills work well together off the two tracks I heard them on together...And Ross looks out for his artist... Not only that but wale is better than any of them triple c's dudes and already has his own fan base...Now more Ross fans going to mess with him because of the cosign...At the end of the day only time will tell...One thing for sure he has alot of haters on NT...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yo Ninja I didn't even realize that until u just posted. After seeing that superbowl weekend vid the other day tho I have been sold on Wale being MMG. This could ultimately be what Hip-Hop needs. MAN > AD for obvious reasons. AD def felt watered down and Wale is basically saying you won't ever have to see that again thanks to his deal with Rozay

Yo Ninja I didn't even realize that until u just posted. After seeing that superbowl weekend vid the other day tho I have been sold on Wale being MMG. This could ultimately be what Hip-Hop needs. MAN > AD for obvious reasons. AD def felt watered down and Wale is basically saying you won't ever have to see that again thanks to his deal with Rozay

but if ur claiming on twitter u made 80k in a weekend im sure u can do better than a old body lexus

I'm not sure if Wale fits this bill but there's a lot of wealthy people who drive old beatdown pick up trucks. Some drive Honda Civic's. Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire and you want to know how he's living?

Mark-Zuckerberg-Home-Design2.jpg

sick.gif
Is that Zuck's house? White folks be doing the opposite of stunting its almost like stunting word to Warren Buffett. ***! makes you reevaluate your morals 

I'm not sure if Wale fits this bill but there's a lot of wealthy people who drive old beatdown pick up trucks. Some drive Honda Civic's. Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire and you want to know how he's living?

sick.gif
Is that Zuck's house? White folks be doing the opposite of stunting its almost like stunting word to Warren Buffett. ***! makes you reevaluate your morals 

Yea man i'd splurge. I mean i'd make sure my family would be straight for generations but man i'd enjoy that @**. Looking at how Zuckerberg lives it does make you think damn but at the same time he has people stalking his house and if he lived in a gated community that @** wouldn't be happening.

Yea man i'd splurge. I mean i'd make sure my family would be straight for generations but man i'd enjoy that @**. Looking at how Zuckerberg lives it does make you think damn but at the same time he has people stalking his house and if he lived in a gated community that @** wouldn't be happening.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I'm not sure what the situation is/was.... I personally think this is a good look for wale... He has a chance to put out tracks HE wants too... Rozay is going to fly him in with the beats... Him and meek mills work well together off the two tracks I heard them on together... And Ross looks out for his artist... Not only that but wale is better than any of them triple c's dudes and already has his own fan base... Now more Ross fans going to mess with him because of the cosign... At the end of the day only time will tell... One thing for sure he has alot of haters on NT...

QFT....

And just think about the production he will be getting now...

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I'm not sure what the situation is/was.... I personally think this is a good look for wale... He has a chance to put out tracks HE wants too... Rozay is going to fly him in with the beats... Him and meek mills work well together off the two tracks I heard them on together... And Ross looks out for his artist... Not only that but wale is better than any of them triple c's dudes and already has his own fan base... Now more Ross fans going to mess with him because of the cosign... At the end of the day only time will tell... One thing for sure he has alot of haters on NT...

QFT....

And just think about the production he will be getting now...

Originally Posted by cartune

sick.gif

Thats how i'd be too.
You KNOW I got it...so why stress? 

sick.gif

Thats how i'd be too.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

sick.gif

Thats how i'd be too.

Thats not his house, thats an old spot he was renting out. Owner listed it on Craigslist, then removed it.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

sick.gif

Thats how i'd be too.

Thats not his house, thats an old spot he was renting out. Owner listed it on Craigslist, then removed it.

Looking forward to more good music from Wale. I think he's a good rapper and actually has some subject matter. This move should help even more.

Looking forward to more good music from Wale. I think he's a good rapper and actually has some subject matter. This move should help even more.

Back
Top Bottom