Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

why is their controversy over how this move will affect Wale... they been puttin music out, y not listen and come to ur own verdict?

FTR Ross +Wale + Meek Millz is the most official 3sum known to man... BANGERS
pimp.gif

why is their controversy over how this move will affect Wale... they been puttin music out, y not listen and come to ur own verdict?

FTR Ross +Wale + Meek Millz is the most official 3sum known to man... BANGERS
pimp.gif

Wale...Whooooo?

Brah, I wish that I could meet him in real life just to tell him that HE WIILL NEVER MAKE IT.

Wale...Whooooo?

Brah, I wish that I could meet him in real life just to tell him that HE WIILL NEVER MAKE IT.

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Wale...Whooooo?

sick.gif
 I can't understand why people hate him so much, like what did he do to you?  Don't care for his music? Cool, but comments like this are suss

Wale...Whooooo?

sick.gif
 I can't understand why people hate him so much, like what did he do to you?  Don't care for his music? Cool, but comments like this are suss

Originally Posted by CJ616

Wale...Whooooo?

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the same time tho... he will never make it but u kno who he is son? he ALRDY made it... chump

Originally Posted by CJ616

Wale...Whooooo?

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the same time tho... he will never make it but u kno who he is son? he ALRDY made it... chump

Wale...Whooooo?

_'s don't even try to hide how lame they are these days. 
tired.gif

Wale...Whooooo?

_'s don't even try to hide how lame they are these days. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom