WALE on MTV.

Quote:
yall lucky we aint have a quarterback...no one to throw to me
:pimp:
pimp.gif
PP30 GOT THE JUICE!

Quote:
Good clip but it seems they kind of put Wale as a "go-go rapper" again which is what (Im guessing) he didn't want.
4knfcjp.jpg
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

As Long as Wale and DC gets props for the music content and flow and it does not become a "Ronson" discovery { Elvis 'discovering R&B}...

Much Props..... Rock that @#%$!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
The Unofficial 5th Horseman
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

not that big of a fan of wale but congrats.
part of the chocolate city movement.
Chocolate City Movement.

thats tight...his music is hot too...
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

good looks for a WALLEEE..... When u come back we will congratulate u properly on the FIELD.
- YOUNG Ray Lewis :lol:
laugh.gif

PP30 WUD UP *Warned*
No cussing or simulated Cussing

Quote:
As Long as Wale and DC gets props for the music content and flow and it does not become a "Ronson" discovery { Elvis 'discovering R&B}...
:pimp:
pimp.gif
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

ight imma type fast cuz im OOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD tiired ....so excuse the grammatical errors and all other slams ..lol anyways thnx alot for the love fellow NTers...liek my man said the interview was suuuper long but they had to make it intresting...so yeah sorry..yall know i aint just gogo...so spread the word...anyways i think that whole GOGO rapper thing has been shaken off ...for the most part ...and i do believe i mentioned NT in the real interview ..but it aint make the cut..anyways check for me in the XXL next month i should be in that ...i wore bakins ..but OGs...i aint know thed be retroed so soon...(blown)..anyways i appreciate the love NT yall are the best..way better then myspace slams..anyways im tired i just performed at the V festival it was liek 30,000 people there..and i did NOT perform gogo stuff..lol ..i did however do good girls and apache and a song wit daniel merriweather..ok thats alot of typing and im OD tired...ANNNND i heard rihanna is staying down the hall from me soooo i gotta plot ..lmao...anyways love yall stay up..and WE GOT PP30 next time..LOVE

^^^

Just be sure Rihanna doesn't headbutt you.
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

Congrats on MTV hope more people get to see what DC has to offer.GOGO rapper whatever people will find out ,but GOGO song's will be good for single's,also to have own style so people automacially know it's a WALE joint.

I imagine that the usage of the Go-Go rap approach is a workable solution because another young artist outta DC uses Backyard Band's "Thug Passion" in one of his break-out singles.

So....whatever works...

I'm about to start calling myself a Go-Go Graphic Designer (sounds like Inspector Gadget though..but if it works...)
IT IS MORE OFFICIAL THAN BEFORE...
Still Counting.

^Yeah gogo would be good for singles as long as youngins dont start watering down there rhymes with "cat and the hat" type of lyrics...That @#%$ needs to stop word to my man Talib Kweli new joint "hot thing", its has a mianstream vibe but he gives a plus with his slammin lyrics/flow.....

i think i saw dude a screamfest on friday at verizon he was the opening act

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Marky is my lil homie. He's the one that has the Thug Passion single out. He's with Studio 43 now. He's done stuff with a lot of majors. The Plies "Shawty" song was originally his and not Plies'.
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

The nature of the business. You'll be suprised how many tracks out there actually belonged to somene else first.
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

yeah i hear that alot about beats being stolen...be mad as @#%$ to hear another bamma blowin up off my song

Team DC/MD/VA​

....The Area....
The Silent Veteran​

Back
Top Bottom