Wale Shouts out NT massive on Twitta

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Nash wrote:

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

9t0k1c.jpg

_ scram yo %#$ back in there.
roll.gif

Wow...SMH,But what is wale going to do? i mean he must of been hurt from alot of people's comment over the past years, and now bout to make a comebackto NT...I can see it now lol man i see it now

Originally Posted by haiti5

he got on here to promote his music
Like 98% of the other members in the MF
laugh.gif

But dude won't be able to breath like rhester said. They see Ilovehiphop43 and put they hater tighty whities on and get ready
laugh.gif

only reason he announcing he returning is because he know 50% nt'ers are tastemakers and most not all but most that post in music know and appreciate hiphop more than normal listeners(his fans) but dude got to grow some , getting tight over the internet in general is a female trait

On some real for real... I actually have a reason to dislike dude but I honestly dont care enough about duke to feel some type of way. He just has this beliefthat noone should say anything or make any comment that isnt borderline sucking him off. Homie gets the same treatment as anyone else, if you say somethingstupid Im going to tell you you said something stupid.

Charlie must've been picked on a lot coming up cause he reacts waaaaaaay beyond normal which in turn makes him seem lame and even more of a target. _ull yaskirt down B and consider the jokes preparation for when the spot light is on you for real and everyone really has something to say.

Y'all _s is some haters though (Not talking to the _s from the DMV area that have a legitimate problem with him), I'm talking bout the dudes that justsay %$$% just to get a rise outta him. Wale used to get dicksucked like no other. Not surprised though, y'all turn on everybody when they get a lil big.Y'all turned on Wale and that Ben Baller_. Dom and Jewels better be easy, if they blow I swear y'all _s gon be tryna treat them too.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Y'all _s is some haters though (Not talking to the _s from the DMV area that have a legitimate problem with him), I'm talking bout the dudes that just say %$$% just to get a rise outta him. Wale used to get dicksucked like no other. Not surprised though, y'all turn on everybody when they get a lil big. Y'all turned on Wale and that Ben Baller_. Dom and Jewels better be easy, if they blow I swear y'all _s gon be tryna treat them too.

na..dudes been calling ben baller a cornball since day one...only dudes who turned on him were those Asians who saw him as god

If he's gonna take everything to heart, I really dont think he should make a return
smh.gif

I dont have a problem with wale....to be real I wasnt even roasting him just roasting his bum stans who was trying to come at me and cake....and cake wasnteven hating on dude he just simply said who cares

Back
Top Bottom