Wale - Wow... That’s Crazy - Out Now

I need to grab this, but im still digesting kendricks album.

Edit: nevermind. Just copped off iTunes cause it was only ten bucks.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, everybody wants to fish for the laugh. Wale's hatred is the same as LeBron's. One person says some outlandish reason why they don't mess with someone, and everybody jumps on it. Unfortunately for Wale, he'll never get the respect Kendrick has. But at the end of the day, I hope he knows there are people out there and on NT who rocks with him and his music. His versatility is unparalleled. 

At the end of the day, everybody wants to fish for the laugh. Wale's hatred is the same as LeBron's. One person says some outlandish reason why they don't mess with someone, and everybody jumps on it. Unfortunately for Wale, he'll never get the respect Kendrick has. But at the end of the day, I hope he knows there are people out there and on NT who rocks with him and his music. His versatility is unparalleled. 

agreed. Was never a huge Wale fan to begin with but when I enjoy listening to something I disregard the slander and opinion of others.

Funny you mentioned Bron, he tweeted earlier today and gave the co-sign. Everyone is going to hate the album now :lol:

So far this is in my top 3 mainstream rap projects of 2015 (right behind T&Y and TPAB). Had to grab a physical for the collection. Now I need Attention Deficit.  The Egg is about to be on repeat because I love that Groove Theory sample.
is that the deluxe cover?

There is no deluxe cover, it comes with two booklets with two different covers

MY N, MY N, dont you doubt if you was my N, we aint falled out so you still my N, dont always call you but you been my N, still the same N

man this joint is flamessssss. had to put kendrick aside this week

Off first listen, nothing is really holding me. Maybe I'm not in the right mood. I will write it rock for the next couple weeks. My favorite work from him is still the more about nothing mixtape.

Off first listen, nothing is really holding me. Maybe I'm not in the right mood. I will write it rock for the next couple weeks. My favorite work from him is still the more about nothing mixtape.
Same here. After the first listen alot of the songs aren't catching my attention at all. I listened to the whole album Tuesday I cant remember one stand out track.

Man this album is FLAMES.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

The bloom had me hop in the 5 today with the windows down roof open with my chick and just ride. :smokin

White shoes :smokin

He came correct.

is that the deluxe cover?
There's no Deluxe version. There's two standard versions, one with this cover and the other with the Jordans. Both booklets have the same info in them.

It's being said that this album is looking to do 85-90k first week (90-95K with streams). That's a huge drop from his last album.

Weird that his numbers dropped that much. Went to target and they were fresh out. Had 20+ copies of TPAB and Ludaversal tho

Although, I do live in PG County, so that's not too surprising :lol:

Not hard to believe.

He had better lead singles. Both Bad and Love/Hate were big.

View media item 1472237
So far this is in my top 3 mainstream rap projects of 2015 (right behind T&Y and TPAB). Had to grab a physical for the collection. Now I need Attention Deficit.  The Egg is about to be on repeat because I love that Groove Theory sample.

Facts.

This album is special.

I feel like all these albums are related. From Cole to KRIT to Lu to Kendrick to this. I may be forgetting somethin but hip hop is in a REAL special place. It's REALLY speaking to our people on a mainstream level. This hasn't been done in over 2 decades. Hip hop is connecting to its roots meanwhile remaining fresh.

90K sounds about right. That's his core buying that. Where as with Ambition and The Gifted there was the casual listener who may have only liked "Lotus Flower Bomb", or "Bad" and gave it a try.

I didn't even know "Girls On Drugs" had a vid. I bumped that **** for hours off Festivus and I still like it. That still has potential to me. The record with Usher too.

This is just overall a special album, no that doesn't mean CLASSIC or whatever, but this album is important and it's timing is great.

If the record labels had more people with natural rhythm, they could've marketed this much better. He should've done at least 150K. A proper roll out for "Girls On Drugs" is Prolly the difference between the current #s and the potential.

Not sure if "The Body" has a vid or not, I hadn't heard it till the album cause I avoid the loosies cause they mess up the full experience of A project.

He has his Wale hits on here. And people are enjoying the album.

Smell that?

"That's the smell of VICTORY brotha"

The Helium Balloon 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom