Wale - Wow... That’s Crazy - Out Now

So far this is in my top 3 mainstream rap projects of 2015 (right behind T&Y and TPAB). Had to grab a physical for the collection. Now I need Attention Deficit.  The Egg is about to be on repeat because I love that Groove Theory sample.
hey, can u make a scans of this album booklet?please

I love the album. What is the white shoes about?

imo

I think white shoes represents clean shoes. Wale correlates white shoes to
Jordan's/foams etc.

First verse he was saying how back in the day wearing these shoes no matter your class, or background you could have self confidence and be fly and be looked at as cool by wearing these to ladies and men.

2nd verse he's saying for this same feeling people Will Rob you for them and even kill you and people have died for not giving up their white shoes.

I love the album. What is the white shoes about?

Basically the entire songs is about how people use material objects to mask what else is wrong in their lives. And because these material objects and their appearance mean so much they're even willing to die for it. He's not literally referring to white shoes, he's using it more as a metaphor for clothes, jewelry, cars, etc.

This album is ok. I always like his mixtapes more than his albums. Folarin and Festivus were real good but his albums just don't stand out to me.

This album is ok. I always like his mixtapes more than his albums. Folarin and Festivus were real good but his albums just don't stand out to me.
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Festivus was super underrated. 

His last verse on Blood Money 3.5 was incredible. Might be one of his best yet. 

Imma go back and listen to everything he dropped after Eleven One Eleven theory cause that and whatever dropped after that sucked so much I stopped listening to dude lol. This album reminded me why I liked Wale so much in the past tho

Btw I kinda wish I paid attention and copped one of Diamond Supply collab hoodies & tees :\
Dude needs to sell them Album About Nothing snapbacks tho

My favorites are
God smile
White shoes
Pessimist
Helium balloon
One time in Houston
Glass egg

Basically whole album lol

I wanted to be mad at him for using the musiq soulchild chorus on "the need to know," but damn that ish is fire.

Girls on drugs is just dope. White shoes is dope. Bloom is dope. Matrimony is dope. Intro is dope. Pessimist is dope.

I have been tough on Wale, but he won me over with this. I will be supporting.

Jammin'..Only gripe is that he didn't put the full version of Narciss-her from the Festivus mixtape on here, like he made it seemed he would.

Free concert in DC in an Autozone parking lot. Mad love out here. Stage is set for dope energy. Hopefully the homie comes through.

Concert was great. He pretty much did at least one song from every major album/mix tape + singles. Ran in the middle of H street to perform at the beginning :lol: brought out the band n erything. Gotta support dude, he put a LOT of effort into a free concert.

Goin thru his older stuff and I wish those 2 loose tracks he had last yr were on here, The Followers & Heavenly People. I would easily replace The Body with both of those songs. The Followers woulda been a great outro track

The bloom should be a single. Straight feel good music, better than the body as well

And I can't also help but think of Drake made the Houston song it would be getting wild love

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom