Wale x Nike Foamposite..."Waleposites"

Anyways...back to the shoes, I hope they release near the Yeezys so people will have to choose between the shoes and neither will be an instant sellout.

Originally Posted by JRodski

^yup...

i'm convinced they feel threatened b/c he's into shoes and has the money to support the habit...

curious to see the shoes though.

No a lot of us are tired of hearing about semi famous people wearing sneakers that are pretty attainable ( wale does rock many exclusives too) over and over. And now dude is worthy of his own sneakers? Why? There are people that dont care who you are, how much you are earning and what you do and are not "hating". They just tired of dude. And dont flame because I like wale, bought his album and thought it was weak.Just saying.

Originally Posted by RipC

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by never wear them

Can care less about this guy or whatever he does. (dont know anything about this guy, really)

Lol he's a rapper who's signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music label group, to put it in perspective for someone who doesn't know who he is, he's on the same level as Drake or J. Cole. He's also a member here and has confronted a few NTers at a Florida meet up.
childplease.png

roll.gif
... dude's mad corny

Can't wait to see. Dude is a true sneakerhead and knows his stuff... hope he pulls off a dope shoe.

Funny how dudes are commenting on him, but not the sneaker. Then the same breath, say they aren't hating. Didn't know this was the general section.

And how do you become annoyed with someone and not like someone you don't have to listen to or be around. Some of you dudes act like women.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

My thing is why doesn't he do a Washington *******'s colorway?

If its the Bakin boots, then they already have Cranberries

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

My thing is why doesn't he do a Washington *******'s colorway?
If its the Bakin boots, then they already have Cranberries
That's another thing, why Bakin boots? I thought he would have loved a one since it would be a legend in the DMV. 

Nothing against Wale, but think about it in reverse: if Tinker Hatfield was a big fan of hip-hop, would we want to hear him put out a rap album?  Well, maybe, but just out of morbid curiosity..

ON the same level as Drake ??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you mean lyrically, thats an insult to Wale.

If you mean popularity well..... I hate Drake but I can admit Wale's popularity is no where near Drakes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wale is not that nice people, I never understood why dude be slobbin' him down, because he's a sneakerhead? (hate that term too) %!%$

Originally Posted by iHust1e

ON the same level as Drake ??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you mean lyrically, thats an insult to Wale.

If you mean popularity well..... I hate Drake but I can admit Wale's popularity is no where near Drakes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quoted For complete Truth

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Nothing against Wale, but think about it in reverse: if Tinker Hatfield was a big fan of hip-hop, would we want to hear him put out a rap album?  Well, maybe, but just out of morbid curiosity..
I dont know why.... but THIS^^^^ made me
roll.gif

Lol he's a rapper who's signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music label group, to put it in perspective for someone who doesn't know who he is, he's on the same level as Drake or J. Cole. He's also a member here and has confronted a few NTers at a Florida meet up.

o9ivlh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom