Wale x Nike Foamposite..."Waleposites"

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

Man I smh to a few comments that have been made...but the hating need to stop....shots out to wale...

Word. 
I know its against all odds, but I hope it will be a Foam Pro or One in a neat color way. Simple and plain.

Those boots are just way to bulky for me, but he would probably make them joints for the DMV..

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Cant Believe NT hates on its own like this.

Just like many of us who have lives outside of the 'net, I am sure that Wale does not consider himself a niketalker, any more then an atheist walking into a church, then calling himself christian, no matter the presumed reward.
Many of us are just visitors, then for good reason.

Originally Posted by DunkSB4Life

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Cant Believe NT hates on its own like this.

my thoughts exactly
eyes.gif
this man. i thought there were pics up or something. come in here and see everyone voicing their hatred for a man whose probably never even looked at your screenname. back to the shoes, hope some pics or something surface before the end of the year.

Whoa.. Like that NT? I came in here to see some pics.. But all I see is a lack of conscious.
30t6p3b.gif

Met him at an appearance he did in my city. He saw me rockin Q Rich 8s and came to me and starting choppin it up.
I cant lie.. I wore em on purpose because I knew there would be a chance I would run into him
grin.gif
.. But still.. He didnt even have to acknowledge me.
Real down to earth guy with his own ideas.. So he gets my support. Not to mention.. He increased my booty rate that night
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Cant wait to see the pics though.

Originally Posted by phreshdude

wale makes good music, but he is a hypebeast when it comes to shoes!!

Go look at his complex top 50 shoes list, alot of pics that obviously show unique taste, although its a few years old

Congrats to Wale. Haters gonna hate, but will still cop because theyre dweebs.

Maybe he'll make a sick shoe. Who knows? Gotta respect the right of people to criticize Nike's direction in this, though. That's what we do in America and on NT, give opinions and JUDGE-on looks, talent, political beliefs, whatever. The famous and even semi-famous like Wale, and their fans, have to able to take it.  "Why people hatin' so much?" is a fair question, but so is "Why are people so mad at other people who can't understand the decision to let a guy who is unproven in shoe design (he's only picked out some nice pairs to wear early) create a shoe?"  It would be much cooler if they let a "normal" guy from NT, like BP or somebody else who has shown skill with creating colorways, design a pair or two!...

Jealous?  Sure, who of us can really say that he isn't?  I mean "jealous" as in you wish you could design a shoe for mass consumption.  That kind of jealousy shouldn't turn into hate, but really, why are people so mad at people who are just exercising their right to do some mild hating?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by phreshdude

wale makes good music, but he is a hypebeast when it comes to shoes!!
He has a few good songs, but he is a sneakerhead that knows his stuff 

Was gonna ask was this how people acted when Ye came out with the Yeezys, but he debuted his at the Grammys plus his mom just died and he had alot of hit songs out and had beat 50 in that sales semi beef, so dudes really couldnt talk #%%+

Ye can do no wrong on niketalk, even though his B.A.N. tendencies have been evident in the past.

It doesn't bother me that other people dislike him for whatever reason, it just exposes the hypocrites who sack ride other celebs at disgusting levels.

Congrats 'le good to see another Nigerian doing their thing. Dude has been on his sneaker stuff for ages good to see Nike pay homage and let him do his thing... 
Literally 50% of the dudes on this LeBron 9 hype are inspired by Wale (cuz Lord knows the shoe really has NO HISTORY at this point). Hell the only reason we even knew the L9 would look good was cuz Wale killed them continuously this year.. I'd even go as far as to say Wale started the Cannon hype and NT followed

It really does disgust me how NT hates Wale. Beyond the music too many dudes on here just hate for no reason. Wale has done nothing but show love to the site and almost anytime he is mentioned dudes on here throw massive amounts of salt like Wale and the MMG team ran thru ya'll mom, gf and sister in the same night. Give up the hate please and let that young boy cook.

sneakaprince wrote:
Congrats 'le good to see another Nigerian doing their thing. Dude has been on his sneaker stuff for ages good to see Nike pay homage and let him do his thing...

It really does disgust me how NT hates Wale. Beyond the music too many dudes on here just hate for no reason. Wale has done nothing but show love to the site  Give up the hate please and let that young boy cook.

THIS

LET THAT BOY COOK FOR REAL

#AMBITION
pimp.gif

I can't hate that's dope, if nike was gonna give me some foams I would take them no matter how they looked, can't blame him whether they're ugly or not.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by BronLe

Lol he's a rapper who's signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music label group, to put it in perspective for someone who doesn't know who he is, he's on the same level as Drake or J. Cole. He's also a member here and has confronted a few NTers at a Florida meet up.

o9ivlh.jpg
*%%% erotic

Back
Top Bottom