Walgreens & Their Theft Policy... What's up w/ it?

no business is safe. even the mom and pops getting cleaned out.
local pharmacy got cleaned out and small dispensary by my home boarding up and moving product out

if it's organized crime, can't they charge whoever they arrest with RICO?

black friday just days from now. good luck to staff that is working

Last edited:
"What I want people who commit these crimes to understand: your mother, your grandmother, your relatives, they depend on places like Walgreens and CVS and Targets where they have pharmacies to get their medications," San Francisco Mayor London Breed said. "So, when these locations close in a community, then the entire community loses."

:frown:
Depend?? that’s what they want us to think.. hoping they’ll be locally owned pharmacies built and keeping the money in the community.

lol. thats my local cvs i hit up every sunday morning. dude needed a drink for all the hard work he put in.

lol. thats my local cvs i hit up every sunday morning. dude needed a drink for all the hard work he put in.
this the one next to TJs? i talk to the mgr and he basically say its the same ppl. they pretty much know when security is on break
walgreens blocks away got their ice cream locked up now :smh::lol:

this the one next to TJs? i talk to the mgr and he basically say its the same ppl. they pretty much know when security is on break
walgreens blocks away got their ice cream locked up now :smh::lol:

Yep on Hyde. Haven’t been to the Walgreens a couple blocks away on Polk in years. It’s been grimy so I can imagine how it is now and what goes on.

i was a target last night with my fam. my son and i were in the lego aisle and this dude comes thru and pulls a big magnet thing out of his pocket and reaches for the biggest lego set and jiggles the security straps open. he tries to put the huge lego set in a shopping bag but it's too big and he's struggling. meanwhile, my son is tripping out so we dip from that aisle. there's a worker there calling on a walkie talkie so i'm watching him and he looks at me and says, dude was here 10 minutes ago and now he's back for round 2. i say...he already took one and now he's back?! he says he "can't really do anything". so we go to checkout and i see two big security dudes by the front with their walkie talkies and i ask em...did you get the lego guy? and the big dude says quietly...well, someone got em. my wife laughs real loud and says SOMEONE? what about YOU? and we leave the store and there's no sign of lego dude or any other security.

so i tell my wife to look on amazon for one of those security magnet removers so i can level up the xmas presents this year.

**** was funny to see. they don't do ****.

Seems like stores should flip the model and be pick up only now.

Though I guess then these thiefs would just try to target the cars / employees bringing stuff out.

i do weekly pick-ups at target, whole foods, and sam’s club. i better stay vigilant when i’m parked with the back of my car open. i’m super lax about this stuff but times are getting tough all over i guess.

Its not worth it for employees to try to stop anyone stealing from their stores tbh. Used to work at a retail store in union square SF and one day our security chased after a guy who stole some items from the store. He ran after him down the street and around the corner there were people waiting for the thief and they jumped our security :smh:

Even for security, once the thief leaves the store, it is not be up to them to retrieve the stolen items

i was a target last night with my fam. my son and i were in the lego aisle and this dude comes thru and pulls a big magnet thing out of his pocket and reaches for the biggest lego set and jiggles the security straps open. he tries to put the huge lego set in a shopping bag but it's too big and he's struggling. meanwhile, my son is tripping out so we dip from that aisle. there's a worker there calling on a walkie talkie so i'm watching him and he looks at me and says, dude was here 10 minutes ago and now he's back for round 2. i say...he already took one and now he's back?! he says he "can't really do anything". so we go to checkout and i see two big security dudes by the front with their walkie talkies and i ask em...did you get the lego guy? and the big dude says quietly...well, someone got em. my wife laughs real loud and says SOMEONE? what about YOU? and we leave the store and there's no sign of lego dude or any other security.

so i tell my wife to look on amazon for one of those security magnet removers so i can level up the xmas presents this year.

**** was funny to see. they don't do ****.

Part 2 to da story.

Mrs stuntman mike stuntman mike to stuntman mike stuntman mike "I bet that security guard is related to RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . Libs always want someone else to work."

stuntman mike stuntman mike says, "You're right, I guess his Soros Scholarship fund is empty."

Kaleb "He smelled yucky just like that lady that Unc aepps20 aepps20 told me was a lib at da zoo."

stuntman mike stuntman mike "YES SON, LIBS ARE TOAST, HAND ME DA MAGNET"

I was mainly focused on the perp and only saw employees in the background but were there cops or just Walgreens security? If it was the latter then they were probably following loss prevention protocols which probably wouldn’t want you to confront/get close to someone with a blow torch

-1 year for first time offenders and 20 years for second+ time offenders for shoplifting.
-Any weapon used jumps it to the 20 year
-home invasion etc goes straight to 20 year
-Make “good samaritan” laws legal. Can use physical force as a citizen, employee, or security personnel against them (nothing more than a baton as weapon though) and not be held liable for any injuries suffered by the perp.

Back
Top Bottom