Walmart no receipt policy?!

I got a ps3 game as a gift but the person didnt know i have xbox 360.
so im planning to visit wal mart and see if they will swap it for me

anyone know if they will?

yea u should be good. they may give u a store credit but that's not too bad u could always flip it.... but yea they take ya license I believe

They'll do it as long as it isn't open. Hell, they'll probably do it if it is open. Walmart's return policy is veeeeery easy to exploit. I remember back in the day when I got an Xbox for like $40 by making use of their return policy.

you're good, as long as they carry the game...they'll ask for your ID though, as per policy

Damn, just went to walmart and the manager said the wouldnt honor it.
She lied by saying i need to have a receipt for it.
and i was like i read ur no-recepit policy on website and she tried to lie by saying we dont carry this game when i JUST saw the game on the shelf -_-

but then again this was in rich neighborhood's walmart.. i might hit up ghetto walmart with hoboz and shhh

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Damn, just went to walmart and the manager said the wouldnt honor it.
She lied by saying i need to have a receipt for it.
and i was like i read ur no-recepit policy on website and she tried to lie by saying we dont carry this game when i JUST saw the game on the shelf -_-

but then again this was in rich neighborhood's walmart.. i might hit up ghetto walmart with hoboz and shhh
Should have called that 1800 number on the register.
Actually, go back and call that number while you're in the store. Works like a charm.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom