Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

even if he was black... how does that = white cop shoots white women ....And who says its some blaming the man... all im saying and you have yet to show an example to disprove... that incidents like this and similiar to this involving white and white rarely occur and it is usually minorities on the other end...  Hell it couldve been hispanic asian etc... still isnt white which is my point... i said minority... subbing one minority for another doesnt change the fact it is still minority....all that shows that it isnt exclusive to one particular minority...

what i am saying is had this been a white officer and a white women no shots would be fired and no death would occur... saying oh well i show you a hispanic, a black etc... doesnt disprove what i said.

since you seem to b able to predict outcomes can i get this weeks lotto numbers?

since you seem to b able to predict outcomes can i get this weeks lotto numbers?
what am i predicting exactly lol i love the two step avoid the elephant moves... we have a picture and we already know the party was a black women... so what big prediction leap of faith am i taking in saying this wasnt a incident involving two whites... one being the officer and the victim being a white women...

I met a cab driver who didn't like picking up blacks because of the way the ghetto ones act (worldstar hip hop) .

If you dress like an urban youth , what do you expect ?

The only ones complaining about police brutality are the ones sagging their pants down trying to act hard .

Dress with some decency and act in civilised manner and nothing bad will happen to you .
so style of dress and culture determines... who a person is... um just on the tip of my tongue.... isnt that stereotyping... and when you do this specifically targeting a race... damn just lost of words.. racial profiling....

Iuno whats worst the fact that you will spin weasel around the obvious and despite the admins on this board are minorities themselves will be like oh its cool..(mainly due to it isnt in any reference to mongloid/asian) or the fact that ppl have repped and co signed this bs...

what am i predicting exactly lol i love the two step avoid the elephant moves... we have a picture and we already know the party was a black women... so what big prediction leap of faith am i taking in saying this wasnt a incident involving two whites... one being the officer and the victim being a white women...
you said had this been a white woman and white male this would not have gone down the same way. thats a baseless assumption based on previous outcomes. dare i say thats a stereotype? im not gonna lie ive enjoyed the hell out of arguing with you and think your a smart dude with a lot to say. that being said there are no winners in this unfortunate scenario. the one fact we can prolly all agree on is that had that woman not been where she was doing what she did she would not have been shot at walmart.

Last edited by a moderator:
you said had this been a white woman and white male this would not have gone down the same way. thats a baseless assumption based on previous outcomes. dare i say thats a stereotype? im not gonna lie ive enjoyed the hell out of arguing with you and think your a smart dude with a lot to say. that being said there are no winners in this unfortunate scenario. the one fact we can prolly all agree on is that had that woman not been where she was doing what she did she would not have been shot at walmart.
is it really..... what assumption am i making other then some are claiming it could has and does happen yet provide no proof... its like those religious threads... what stereotype did i make exacty... all i stated was facts... 1. this was an incident involving a minority.. 2, the examples shown and given to prove that it wasnt a minority issue were of a different race of minorities... 3. i stated i believe based on lack of evidence that these type of incidents dont occur involving a white cop and white female.... 4. ppl said this had nothing to do with race moreso having to do with the incident itself... 5. i said ok so are you saying this type of incident has never once ever occurred involving a white cop and a white woman... 6. ppl said sure it has...or ignored answering it...7. i said well if it has show me when it has occurred... 8. then ppl said oh i dont have to show you/provide evidence to prove something happen...

As far as winners and loser cant say... for all we know this cop could get a paid vacation ala paid leave/ etc... so still getting a check... not having to work... and if the guy has a prejudice/racist mindset he sees this as a moral win as one less of these "insert racial slur" we have to deal with.

This thread just hit a tangent like every other thread on this damn board does. The issue of race isn't even the main problem here, how can you guys scream racial profiling if the offenders actually committed a crime?

The topic on hand is if the cop had used excessive force and if his actions were warranted.

We know nothing of this officer and NT is so quick to jump to conclusions.

So yeah, the people who are empathizing with the victims ARE using the race card. It's just like when a homie goes to jail for murder and you scream "Free [Insert whatever name]!" Like dude...this dude killed someone and it's the cops fault?

Race had nothing to do with this matter and if it were some hoodbooger white people it probably would have went down the same way. We have people in here talking about Al Sharpton, white cops shooting black people, etc. Cabs flagging down black people in 1k suits are you serious? What does that have to do with anything?

Yes IT HAPPENS....IN MANY CASES but this case isn't one of them. It's clear that the women were committing a crime and tried to flee.

Taking a picture of the license plate, peaceful arrests, shooting tires, etc. Yeah it's all fine and dandy but I'm pretty sure the officer wasn't thinking that these people were going to drive off with him right there and at the heat of the moment **** happened.

You could have your own opinion about if it was excessive or not, wrong or right, but you CAN'T be here "if the cop was black" or "if the lifters were white" it is what it is man. If you get caught don't run or **** happens.

if race has nothing to do with it please show me some instances where a white woman was stealing and eluded the cops... and the cop shot her with the intentions to kill. unless you are suggesting that a instance like this has never happen in the history of mankind of a white woman stealing and fighting off the cops....

I know you'll say it doesn't count because it wasn't a woman, but this case has a few similarities that make it worth mentioning.

Suspected shoplifter fatally shot

I met a cab driver who didn't like picking up blacks because of the way the ghetto ones act (worldstar hip hop) .

If you dress like an urban youth , what do you expect ?

The only ones complaining about police brutality are the ones sagging their pants down trying to act hard .

Dress with some decency and act in civilised manner and nothing bad will happen to you 
lol...what??

this is dumb on so many levels

Here's where we are:  the guy with the gun gets to decide who lives and who dies, and all he needs to do to justify pulling the trigger is to say "I was scared."  

It's pretty well established what people find "scary" in America.  If your appearance places you into that category, you're at risk.  The whole "if you're not doing anything wrong... you don't have to worry about being killed" argument is complete and utter garbage.  Tell that to Amadou Diallo.  Tell that to the children who were in that car.

What some of you probably mean to say is that if YOU aren't doing anything wrong, YOU don't have to worry about being killed.  You aren't going to be arrested for trying to "break in" to your own house.  You aren't going to be shot dead for being out "too late" in a gated community/sundown town.  That's reflective of your experience.  If only that were the case for everyone.

I'm willing to bet that most of those defending this officer have broken the law themselves at one point or another.  I don't think anyone here would be okay with the police shooting college kids guilty of public intoxication.  If you're 19 years old, the cops come to break up a loud party, and you run out the back door so they don't catch you drinking, do you deserve to be shot in the back?  You committed a crime.  You ran.  I suppose you had it coming. 

Excessive force?  No way!  "I swear I saw him reaching for his car keys!  I couldn't let that happen!"   "Running away?  No, he was running TOWARD me... with a broken beer bottle!"

We're not talking, in this case, about "racial profiling" with respect to guilt or innocence.  No one's defending the actions of the shoplifters.  

Here's the problem:  a private security officer decided 1) that these unarmed shoplifters presented a mortal danger   2) that no one in that car was worthy of moral consideration.  You're only fooling yourself if you consider it impossible for race to have played a subconscious role in either of those two determinations. 

Do you feel safer living and potentially raising children in a society where 1) shoplifting occasionally takes place  or  2) armed vigilantes shoot on fright? 

I know you'll say it doesn't count because it wasn't a woman, but this case has a few similarities that make it worth mentioning.
Suspected shoplifter fatally shot
it doesnt count cause it isnt the same...... i didnt say sorta kinda... i said an instance of white cop and white woman.... are ppl really gonna just kept going on that race doesnt play factor in these type of things and hell in life general.... the majority thought is always negatively... thus the made up race card... just because race is a issue it isnt always negative/positive but it is a factor nevertheless...

We can dance around pretend etc.. end of the day we have a racial hierarchy.. and certain instances/chain of events etc... vary due to value of race...

Its funny we had an appreciation thread for patrice oneal and this was one of his standups and the white ppl etc... amongst others are just lol chuckling it up all the way... but while it was funny it was truth into what he said.. and instances like this is an example of them...

we see it all the time be it a white women celebrity commit a crime and get a slap on the wrist... and the a black male commit same similiar crime and dude get damn near life in jail... this is simply the same thing on a smaller scale...

Many black/hispanic etc... no certain things be it a crime etc... that if they did it and their white counterpart did the exact same thing... the outcomes would be very different and not in their favor... Maybe they ignore this fact dont mention it at the water cooler etc...

just because this lady ignored this fact doesnt mean the bias doesnt exist. that would be like a black men gets randomly shot at a traffic stop for reaching in his car to get his insurance...,sure most black men know not to do this...why you ask because there is an abundance of proof that if doing this and being a black male you might get shot and killed...but just because he decides to ignore this and do so, and ultimately get shot still doesnt change the facts

does the white women worry about this, is she even aware of the fact that if she reaches back in her car she will get shot... lol of course not because she knows it wont occur... you may say oh race has nothing to do with it... i know and most others know otherwise.

Here's where we are:  the guy with the gun gets to decide who lives and who dies, and all he needs to do to justify pulling the trigger is to say "I was scared."  

It's pretty well established what people find "scary" in America.  If your appearance places you into that category, you're at risk.  The whole "if you're not doing anything wrong... you don't have to worry about being killed" argument is complete and utter garbage.  Tell that to Amadou Diallo.  Tell that to the children who were in that car.

What some of you probably mean to say is that if YOU aren't doing anything wrong, YOU don't have to worry about being killed.  You aren't going to be arrested for trying to "break in" to your own house.  You aren't going to be shot dead for being out "too late" in a gated community/sundown town.  That's reflective of your experience.  If only that were the case for everyone.

I'm willing to bet that most of those defending this officer have broken the law themselves at one point or another.  I don't think anyone here would be okay with the police shooting college kids guilty of public intoxication.  If you're 19 years old, the cops come to break up a loud party, and you run out the back door so they don't catch you drinking, do you deserve to be shot in the back?  You committed a crime.  You ran.  I suppose you had it coming. 

Excessive force?  No way!  "I swear I saw him reaching for his car keys!  I couldn't let that happen!"   "Running away?  No, he was running TOWARD me... with a broken beer bottle!"

We're not talking, in this case, about "racial profiling" with respect to guilt or innocence.  No one's defending the actions of the shoplifters.  

Here's the problem:  a private security officer decided 1) that these unarmed shoplifters presented a mortal danger   2) that no one in that car was worthy of moral consideration.  You're only fooling yourself if you consider it impossible for race to have played a subconscious role in either of those two determinations. 

Do you feel safer living and potentially raising children in a society where 1) shoplifting occasionally takes place  or  2) armed vigilantes shoot on fright? 

View media item 10351

and now the moment where we hear a rat pissin on cotton from all the closet prejudice ppl... the ppl who pretend to not see the elephant in the room, the bubble boys/girls... the gated community blind eyed ppl... for nothing more of fear of being smite by the mighty hand that holds the banhammer that is method man...

Except I didn't hit a cop and then try to run him over.

This thread just hit a tangent like every other thread on this damn board does. The issue of race isn't even the main problem here, how can you guys scream racial profiling if the offenders actually committed a crime?
The topic on hand is if the cop had used excessive force and if his actions were warranted.
We know nothing of this officer and NT is so quick to jump to conclusions.
So yeah, the people who are empathizing with the victims ARE using the race card. It's just like when a homie goes to jail for murder and you scream "Free [Insert whatever name]!" Like dude...this dude killed someone and it's the cops fault?
Race had nothing to do with this matter and if it were some hoodbooger white people it probably would have went down the same way. We have people in here talking about Al Sharpton, white cops shooting black people, etc. Cabs flagging down black people in 1k suits are you serious? What does that have to do with anything?
Yes IT HAPPENS....IN MANY CASES but this case isn't one of them. It's clear that the women were committing a crime and tried to flee.
Taking a picture of the license plate, peaceful arrests, shooting tires, etc. Yeah it's all fine and dandy but I'm pretty sure the officer wasn't thinking that these people were going to drive off with him right there and at the heat of the moment **** happened.
You could have your own opinion about if it was excessive or not, wrong or right, but you CAN'T be here "if the cop was black" or "if the lifters were white" it is what it is man. If you get caught don't run or **** happens.

Many of you are just blind to the truth. It isn't an issue of race to you likely because you have no significant racial issues.

Too many white people in positions of power see no value in the life of black human beings. Of course someone is gonna point all the black on black deadly violence and how too many black people don't value their own lives but that doesn't make the aforementioned any less true.

If that woman is white with two white kids in the car, no cop is firing shots into a moving vehicle, no cops is fearing for their life.

Last edited:
Had you bothered to read the VERY next line, you'd see the response to this:
You didn't hit the cop and try to run him over?  Maybe the cop says you did.  Hard to contradict him if you're considered a criminal.  Even harder to contradict him if you're dead. 

This this this.

Too many people with guns feel like they get to decide who lives and dies, from this incident, to the 17 year old kid a few weeks ago who was gunned down at the gas station for playing loud music. This **** is getting out of control. Of course when this dude bust off shots and kills someone he's gonna say in his defense that he felt "threatened", if you're a ******g bigot, of course you are. They all say they same thing. From zimmerman, to this guy, to the gas station kid, to Oscar Grant, to the dude who got murked by cops while he was cuffed in the back seat, to that old dude who shot and killed a kid in front of his parents, all of them just wanted to kill some colored people, and the American "justice" system is gon let them get away with it because they have the complexion for the protection. They lettin us know that they gon keep on killing people of color and getting away with it and there's not a damn thing we can do about it except sit and wait for either us or a loved one to be next. **** is disgusting.

Last edited:

You didn't hit the cop and try to run him over?  Maybe the cop says you did.  Hard to contradict him if you're considered a criminal.  Even harder to contradict him if you're dead. 

I did read the next line.

And I'll say it again. The difference is, I didn't hit a cop and then try to run him over.

There are no "what if's" with what I said.

Last edited:
Many of you are just blind to the truth. It isn't an issue of race to you likely because you have no significant racial issues.
Too many white people in positions of power see no value in the life of black human beings. Of course someone is gonna point all the black on black deadly violence and how too many black people don't value their own lives but that doesn't make the aforementioned any less true.
If that woman is white with two white kids in the car, no cop is firing shots into a moving vehicle, no cops is fearing for their life.
nooooooooooooooooo way... ppl arent blind... we in 2012 i mean really we have a box infront of us that literally we can learn discover virtually and experience or at the very least be aware of just about all facets.... ppl aint blind they just subconsciously/or consciously and cowardly prejudice racist...

We are at a point in time/technology/ where you cannot be blind... sure you can say it... be on some b.s. and play it off attempt to be dumbfounded and niave... but ppl no better. whether they will say it dont say it... its plenty of ppl who are in this thread and are infront of there screens saying boy its some str8 up prejudice/racist ignorant ppl posting... they may not wanna say it for fear of being banned, or maybe not try to stir things up etc... but regardless if we two step around it or not it is true..

and this thread is just a reflection of our society... and is the very reason why events like this continue to occur.

the whole notion of assumptions etc... is subtle lowkey justifying prejudice/racist mindsets... anyone who lives in america... have one iota of common sense, knows good and damn well a white cop.... white woman same situation would not empty a clip into her car... lets quit playing coy and stupid and ignoramous to the america we live in... quit this whole throwing rocks and hiding fingers...

Thank you for those sensible posts, Meth.

Let me log into my 2nd SN so I can rep you twice...brb.

Last edited:
The difference is, I didn't hit a cop and then try to run him over.

Just like the other video posted in this thread, right?

the one where the females in the suv are driving AWAY from the officer.

While they were driving AWAY from him,
he fired off multiple shots,
into the back,
of the vehicle........

because he feared for his life.

likethatriii?

I did read the next line.

And I'll say it again. The difference is, I didn't hit a cop and then try to run him over.

There are no "what if's" with what I said.

You my friend, are quite dense...:lol:

All Meth is saying is that, if you've been characterized as a "criminal", what good is your word? Who is going to believe that "[you] didn't hit [the] cop and then try to run him over"? It's their (law enforcement) word against yours--who do you think the public is going to believe, irrespective of the actual truths of the situation?

Sure in this situation we may have witnesses to corroborate the claim that one of the shoplifters swung at the security guard. But this junction is not important.

The real issue is whether the security guard was being truthful on the matter of almost being run over, which is what led to him firing his gun, and committing a homicide. That's the point of contention. There are two sides to every argument, but with one side demonized and pre-judged, the guard's word has effectively been taken as the gospel truth. If you can't see how very problematic this is, then you should really not be part of this specific discussion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom