Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

funny you say that was just thinking of a situation due to it being one of my homies... well two really. had a friend who has banned from school and went to see his g/f had some sort of disagreement etc... and to make the story short he was caught in a shooting (by another friend of mines) Dude was trying to dip off with some dope and drive off without giving all the money...he bust some shots and my other man got one in the heart..(crazy thing is he didnt die right away and tried to get help from school but they turned away on some you were banned from the school) and was killed. Would you say it is his fault he died because he was banned from the h.s. and if he wasnt breaking the law criminal tresspassing he wouldnt have died?

Of course it's not his fault, the two incident's are not directly connected through him(trespassing and shooting). Unlike the women who was already banned and then tried running over the cop. It's not the same situation, sure he would have lived if he wasn't there to get shot but it wasn't as if he was involved with the drugs/shooting. As for the school not helping that's just plain inhumane.

Last edited:
i dont know about all that...but the way he told the story...does seem kinda fishy...esp..the i was on the side of the car...and i feared she was going to run me over so i shot...That part still got me...that and the notion of he open the drivers door to talk to her. Why her, she wasnt the one who stole. And why talk to her in a attempt to get her to give up? If she didnt adhere to him in the store why would she, in a car?

So basically what you're saying is unless you have 100% proof via video/audio you are going to deny the report? You do realize when a car reverse it's not gonna go back in a straight vertical line all the time. The cop could be on the side and the car reversed at an angle. And you're really asking why he would ask the driver? In every situation the driver is the first one to be asked, whether or not they stole it's a possible accomplice.

Last edited:
So basically what you're saying is unless you have 100% proof via video/audio you are going to deny the report? You do realize when a car reverse it's not gonna go back in a straight vertical line all the time. The cop could be on the side and the car reversed at an angle. And you're really asking why he would ask the driver? In every situation the driver is the first one to be asked, whether or not they stole it's a possible accomplice.
I never said i denied it but if your standing next to a car with the door open relatively within inches of it... even if you was to cut the whell hard....go str8 backwards or whatever you still wouldnt get ran over by the car. Not from standing from the side..Possible the wheels could ran over his feet. You are also assuming that they were parked with no nearby cars?

iuno about in every situation...and also why would he be questioning the driver? Why would he be asking them to turn the car off turn themselves in..? I mean just using common sense...if im a cop, attempted to arrest someone..they attacked me and ran...jump in the car and was about to pull off, me asking them to turn themselves in is kinda pointless...Why would they say oh ok you got me...ill get the passenger to give up and turn herself in.. Plus iuno to many things...just dont make sense. How slow is he to where he cant catch a woman running with small children? Also this would suggest that he is so slow that one woman clearly was at the car waiting, the other woman got to the car placed all the children in the car, carseat and all, and then went around the car and got in.

I have kids while not young as those kids...it takes a second to get kids settled in and situated in a car. I mean this dude must have been running at a snail pace. i aint no olympic sprinter by no means...but i can comfortable say i could get to a car faster then two women could get to a car and get kids situated in a car and have time to settle in the car.

Unless you think the woman ran while carrying what 3 kids, bags and a purse. And i mean i really aint buying that.

Like i said iuno from the store to the vehicle what went down, but i believe he got out there, grabbed the door in an attempt to stop them/pull them out the car, the driver freaked out and mashed the gas... the cop was caught off guard and started and without thinking grabbed his gun and let off shots. 

Last edited:
I never said i denied it but if your standing next to a car with the door open relatively within inches of it... even if you was to cut the whell hard....go str8 backwards or whatever you still wouldnt get ran over by the car. Not from standing from the side..Possible the wheels could ran over his feet. You are also assuming that they were parked with no nearby cars?

iuno about in every situation...and also why would he be questioning the driver? Why would he be asking them to turn the car off turn themselves in..? I mean just using common sense...if im a cop, attempted to arrest someone..they attacked me and ran...jump in the car and was about to pull off, me asking them to turn themselves in is kinda pointless...Why would they say oh ok you got me...ill get the passenger to give up and turn herself in.. Plus iuno to many things...just dont make sense. How slow is he to where he cant catch a woman running with small children? Also this would suggest that he is so slow that one woman clearly was at the car waiting, the other woman got to the car placed all the children in the car, carseat and all, and then went around the car and got in.

I have kids while not young as those kids...it takes a second to get kids settled in and situated in a car. I mean this dude must have been running at a snail pace. i aint no olympic sprinter by no means...but i can comfortable say i could get to a car faster then two women could get to a car and get kids situated in a car and have time to settle in the car.

Unless you think the woman ran while carrying what 3 kids, bags and a purse. And i mean i really aint buying that.

Like i said iuno from the store to the vehicle what went down, but i believe he got out there, grabbed the door in an attempt to stop them/pull them out the car, the driver freaked out and mashed the gas... the cop was caught off guard and started and without thinking grabbed his gun and let off shots. 

All three women were seen stuffing items so I don't know where you're getting that the passengers were the only thieves. But even if the passengers were the only ones stealing you're still guilty by association like it or not. And the story didn't mention that the kids were in the store what if they left them inside the car? Let's assume they ran with the kids, the 2 passengers could have ran with them while the woman who got shot was getting ready to speed away. The vehicle is a weapon, you start using that against a cop in a threatening manner, accident or not, you better believe he's gonna do whatever it takes to protect himself and any other citizen around.

All three women were alledged  seen stuffing items so I don't know where you're getting that the passengers were the only thieves. But even if the passengers were the only ones stealing you're still guilty by association like it or not. And the story didn't mention that the kids were in the store what if they left them inside the car? Let's assume they ran with the kids, the 2 passengers could have ran with them while the woman who got shot was getting ready to speed away. The vehicle is a weapon, you start using that against a cop in a threatening manner, accident or not, you better believe he's gonna do whatever it takes to protect himself and any other citizen around.
Now this story has a common, yet underreported twist. It begins with three women, Shelly Frey, Tisa Andrews and Yolanda Craig, together with at least two children (discount trainees) shoplifting at a local Wal Mart store. 

Again please show me how you can get ran over by a car standing on the side of it? Yea if he was behind at an angle or in front at a angle. I could even see if he was running up to the car. But it was reported the door was open and he was speaking with them.. So like i said the door could have knocked him down...(which would make sense seeing he said he lost his balance) They were in a parked position so wasnt enough speed for the car to fishtail...and vehicles arent like razor scooters where the steering upfront makes the rest of the body move. Now if he said they drove foward and then went reverse ok..but he didnt.Or visa versa.

Now this story has a common, yet underreported twist. It begins with three women, Shelly Frey, Tisa Andrews and Yolanda Craig, together with at least two children (discount trainees) shoplifting at a local Wal Mart store. 

Again please show me how you can get ran over by a car standing on the side of it? Yea if he was behind at an angle or in front at a angle. I could even see if he was running up to the car. But it was reported the door was open and he was speaking with them.. So like i said the door could have knocked him down...(which would make sense seeing he said he lost his balance) They were in a parked position so wasnt enough speed for the car to fishtail...and vehicles arent like razor scooters where the steering upfront makes the rest of the body move. Now if he said they drove foward and then went reverse ok..but he didnt.Or visa versa.

Ever think that while he opened the door they started reversing he steps back to avoid the door hitting him and the car can come at an angle and the back directly hits him. Either way I'm not gonna play mr. physics and play out every possible scenario. You wanna disagree with everything law enforcement says fine by me.

Ever think that while he opened the door they started reversing he steps back to avoid the door hitting him and the car can come at an angle and the back directly hits him. Either way I'm not gonna play mr. physics and play out every possible scenario. You wanna disagree with everything law enforcement says fine by me.
Law enforcement has a vested interest to stand by one of their own in this case. Unless off-duty cop could back pedal faster than Prime Time in his prime (in order to put him self in the way of a car that was apparently zooming at him in reverse at super-sonic speeds,) I doubt he was in any real danger of getting "run over" while standing between the driver's seat and the door. I understand why the police department would come up with such an explanation though. Off-duty gigs pay nicely.

Part of my skepticism comes from the fact that some off-duty cops in Texas have been know to mishandle situations and then make spurious allegations afterwards to save their hide.

A grand jury in Houston has dismissed a misdemeanor resisting arrest charge against Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson after hearing from the four-time Pro Bowler and other witnesses.

Police said Peterson shoved the officer, who was working security and asked Peterson and his companions to leave the club, which was closed. Peterson said in court a week after the incident that he "didn't push, shove, touch anything to anyone that night, especially an officer."

Hollingsworth said Peterson testified before the grand jury on Tuesday and found no probable cause for prosecutors to continue.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/charge-dropped-vikings-rb-peterson-article-1.1201478

No because he said he was talking to them while the door was open and he asked them to turn the car off. So your first sentence isnt possible. Also if he is at the front of the car speaking to the DRIVER (because the drivers door would be towards the front of car) So no matter what kinda scenario, angle you say a parked car just all of a sudden positioned itself. No way can a back of a car hit you while you are in the front of the car while the car is going in reverse. Its not possible. Just basic physics.... if im infront/side of some one and they move away from me..how can i back into them?

Please show me from here how can the back of the car could possible hit (run over) this man while in REVERSE?

It's been damn near a month and still no video evidence or picture evidence? Strange, don't you think? Especially, in light of the fact that this happened at Walmart where there are numerous cameras both within and outside of the store.

The Sheriff's department has nothing to lose if their side of the story was the truth, so yet again why haven't they released picture and/or video evidence to corroborate their statements?

Makes you wonder what the hold-up is.

>D

Back
Top Bottom