Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

Clearly another NTer who read the title of the thread only

My question is why is the thread title so misleading?

C'mon OP.

I'm gonna assume that the lady was resisting arrest and then intends to harm the officer. Another assumption being she didn't care about the officer's safety? Officer was in danger so he shot?

Logic and reasoning, my friends.

yeah some of yall dont really understand if a shoplifter can be shot, then whats next jay walking?? littering? 

i was shot at for being at a party cops broke it up everyone ran i cut a corner and cop shot at me...i jumped just in time..

we told the cops to check the onstar to see that we had just gotten there..we had been there maybe 8 mins..but they needed to find some reason the justify their actions..
mean.gif

i still have no record..mind you we were the oldest ones there thats we we had to spend the night in jail..we were 18..

i also read the story..some of these dudes try to be heroes, just last month where i live a marine was shot and killed after some cops tried to stop him from getting in his car so the dude turns his car on and one of the cops jumps into the passenger side window and the dude drives off with him so one of the cop shot the kid and then they tried to justify by saying there was also a debit card in the car that didnt belong to him..
mean.gif

Last edited:
yeah some of yall dont really understand if a shoplifter can be shot, then whats next jay walking?? littering? 

i was shot at for being at a party cops broke it up everyone ran i cut a corner and cop shot at me...i jumped just in time..

we told the cops to check the onstar to see that we had just gotten there..we had been there maybe 8 mins..but they needed to find some reason the justify their actions..:smh:

i still have no record..mind you we were the oldest ones there thats we we had to spend the night in jail..we were 18..

View media item 147894

If a jaywalker or litterbug swings at an officer with his/her purse and then tries to run him over, then yeah there's potential to be shot and there's no one else to blame but the offenders.

Thanks for the non-correlating sob story, though.

im saying these dudes are trigger happy but yall have never had encounters with the pigs so just stay in your little bubble...

i just gave you an example how i was shot at 
mean.gif

im not even talking specifically about this story either..yall just dont see the bigger picture.

Last edited:
If you didnt read that she tried to run him over, you guys would still say she deserved it for the act of shoplifting.

im saying these dudes are trigger happy but yall have never had encounters with the pigs so just stay in your little bubble...

i just gave you an example how i was shot at :smh:

ok gangsta..

no one is saying there's no crooked cops out there this scenario just isn't one of them

And cops shot at you and then you met them afterwards to tell them to check onstar? oooook

If a jaywalker or litterbug swings at an officer with his/her purse and then tries to run him over, then yeah there's potential to be shot and there's no one else to blame but the offenders.
Thanks for the non-correlating sob story, though.
she was trying to get away im sure she wasnt trying to run dude over he got in between the door like an idiot trying to be a hero..im sure if they really wanted to run him over they couldve mowed him down...

ok gangsta..
no one is saying there's no crooked cops out there this scenario just isn't one of them
And cops shot at you and then you met them afterwards to tell them to check onstar? oooook
yeah they shot at me and then questioned me...obviously you've never encountered the law.

unless youre part of a certain demographic you wouldnt understand some of the situations some of us have encountered with law enforcement..

and im not talking about online either...most of yall are either 16 and living in ya mommas basement and never get out.

Last edited:
she was trying to get away im sure she wasnt trying to run dude over he got in between the door like an idiot trying to be a hero..im sure if they really wanted to run him over they couldve mowed him down...

I'm pretty sure you haven't read the article cuz right before that they hit him...he got knocked off balance....and then they moved the car toward him

Yeah he was in danger

yeah they shot at me and then questioned me...obviously you've never encountered the law.

I have a feeling that you are proud at getting shot at, no knock on you.

I don't know how one "encounters the law"

I've never been shot at and have had minimal encounters with the police but I try my best to keep within the confines of the law.

Again if you're the societal rebel and wanna FSU that's on you. Don't post in a thread where an officer was justified to defend himself and throw in your personal anecdote that makes no sense whatsover.

I'm done with you.

Sincerely,
Your law-abiding citizen.

yall are ridiculous.

What was she trying to do? Flee.
Not hurt the cop, the cop put himself in danger and justified putting a bullet in her.

I wish someone would jump in front of your parents cars and tell them they're not moving and if they even try to maneuver around me put a bullet in them, then maybe you'd understand.

Yall are really valuing someones lives to a few dollars to a walmart store.... jesus ******g christ.

unless youre part of a certain demographic you wouldnt understand some of the situations some of us have encountered with law enforcement..

and im not talking about online either...most of yall are either 16 and living in ya mommas basement and never get out.

This is off topic, but you seem like a pathological liar to me.

Just sayin...

yall are ridiculous.
Not hurt the cop
, the cop put himself in danger and justified putting a bullet in her.
I wish someone would jump in front of your parents cars and tell them they're not moving and if they even try to maneuver around me put a bullet in them, then maybe you'd understand.
Yall are really valuing someones lives to a few dollars to a walmart store.... jesus ******g christ.

Dude...they HIT him and THEN tried to run him over

READ

I'm valuing and conclusively comparing the lives of two people. Would rather have the officer live another day to do his job than to have a thief steal again. Ideally neither would die but it's one or the other and I choose the cop. Sorry if that offends you.

Last edited:
I do asset protection for Walmart(Im actually at work right now) and I could definitely see how this could happen. A lot of the ppl that we approach are crazy and will some tims try to kill you. Over a time u just start to develop an it's either them or me attitude. Im always prepared to use deadly force if it means protecting myself or my team

yall are ridiculous.
Not hurt the cop, the cop put himself in danger and justified putting a bullet in her.

Ooooooh I love these kinds of things!

"I wish your mother was a police officer and then when a shoplifter trying to make an escape backs over her head we can talk about how you wish she had fired a shot."

See how that works?

your little gangsta comment speaks volumes about the type of person you are..

I'm curious to see what it says.

Your "y'all wouldnt understand cuz you don't fit into a certain demographic" speaks volumes on the person you are.

Actually...every post you've made on this page has given me a glimpse on who you are. You hate cops, you think this cop is in the wrong, and you don't think I fit in a demographic when you have no idea who I am.

And then you go on to say that my sarcastic "gangsta" comment speaks volumes about me. I'm a very private person but you seem to be the kind that gloats and wants everyone to know what's going on in your life.

Wrong?

yall are ridiculous.

but who put her in the position for this to even happen? first she stole then she tried to basically run a cop over

if she just stole she wouldn't have been shot but she made two wrongs

I have no sympathy for the her but the family I do

Back
Top Bottom