i won't lie if i could do that i would
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

When son started boppin' himself at the beginning, he straight dropped in that water like a rock.
roll.gif

*%!* the swimming. Dude was all the way focused.
sick.gif
smh.gif

whys everyone hating on the dude that said hed do it to himself if he could like thats gay. i mean, you use your hand when you jerk off and that doesnt make you gay, whys this any diff. its just another part of your body.

Originally Posted by Theta

whys everyone hating on the dude that said hed do it to himself if he could like thats gay. i mean, you use your hand when you jerk off and that doesnt make you gay, whys this any diff. its just another part of your body.
So skeeting in your hand is the same as in your mouth?

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

So skeeting in your hand is the same as in your mouth?

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Ahahahaha For Real!!   
roll.gif

guarantee if you dudes could do it you wouldn't even think twice
grin.gif
let the 
indifferent.gif
continue
eyes.gif

I'm sorry but your reasoning just doesn't make sense. C'mon bro, your sucking your own *#$*!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

So if you could suck your own penis, would you swallow or spit. Real question...tho

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

I'm sorry but your reasoning just doesn't make sense. C'mon bro, your sucking your own *#$*!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Son would prolly swallow too
smh.gif
It's all good, it's your own nut
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Most men would have probably did it if they were able to. 
If our hands were really short and we couldn't reach our penis and you saw a video of another animal masturbating with his hand you'll all be like:

"
sick.gif

"He's grabbing himself, ayo"

lol dude who said he'd do it is gross. Never will you openly invite having a $@%# that belongs to you or anyone lese placed in your mouth. WOW

Back
Top Bottom