Want to Change the World? Vol. KONY 2012

^Awesome 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by vandal044

So? You still not better than ANYONE no matter what you happen to think.
You labeling people anti-establishment, anti-whatever hipsters for asking questions. Sit down. 
wait when did i say i was better than anyone? you asked who i was the give my opinion on this cause and i listed my credentials. I'm not at all labeling people that are questioning it hipsters.Thats what charity is all about when you get to the core of it, questioning whats going on in society. what pisses me off is when people actually get involved in things and you have these smug hipsters like you who %!%+ on them and try too demean them with stupid #+* memes bc they see something that touched them emotionally, and want to contribute ..

Smug hipsters like me? How bout this !%!$!%*, point out where I've said anything at all demeaning about KONY 2012 or any other charitable org. You can't fool me dun, I can spot your type a mile away. Going through a heavier than average phase of white giult so you feel the need to lie about made up charitable contributions on NT.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Like I said you not better than no one.

try again sonny boy..im a proud black man born in the heart of north memphis..how about we just agree to disagree alright champ
smile.gif

y cant we have this kind "protest" against gov for going to Iraq or Afghanistan? they be bombing lil kids on a daily basis, and every one ignores that or the drug cartel in south American brah they kidnap lil kids too. whats up with this mane

the transformation from this thread being nothing but blind optimistic support to the eventual enlightenment and resulted collective pessimistic attitude is def. a sight to be seen.

roll.gif
i posted a photo on my facebook of me and dom kennedy and someone thought i was chillen with kony

wait when did i say i was better than anyone? you asked who i was the give my opinion on this cause and i listed my credentials. I'm not at all labeling people that are questioning it hipsters.Thats what charity is all about when you get to the core of it, questioning whats going on in society. what pisses me off is when people actually get involved in things and you have these smug hipsters like you who %!%+ on them and try too demean them with stupid #+* memes bc they see something that touched them emotionally, and want to contribute ..

Smug hipsters like me? How bout this !%!$!%*, point out where I've said anything at all demeaning about KONY 2012 or any other charitable org. You can't fool me dun, I can spot your type a mile away. Going through a heavier than average phase of white giult so you feel the need to lie about made up charitable contributions on NT.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Like I said you not better than no one.

try again sonny boy..im a proud black man born in the heart of north memphis..how about we just agree to disagree alright champ
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Fasho. 
I was trollin tough with my last reply but I still don't see how you came to any of your conclusions about me.  

Keep on giving man. 

laugh.gif
@ the Jerry Lavigne video. Like, real talk, how is a KIT and MERCHANDISE going to help stop this bogeyman?

I hate how i'm such a bad guy for posting links, sharing my opinion, and reading up about this.

Im a "heartless conspiracy theorist"..... lol

People donate everyday to homeless people, not knowing wether their money will go towards fried chicken, or a bag of coke. I do it too, I understand.

This is much bigger tho. Seeing a 30 min video, and then buying merchandise acting like you are going to help isn't it.

I retweeted the link, and watched the video like 3 times at first...

...Then the next morning I saw bracelets for sale.. and I immediately went o_O... Then tried to do some research.

Originally Posted by fly23s

y cant we have this kind "protest" against gov for going to Iraq or Afghanistan? they be bombing lil kids on a daily basis, and every one ignores that or the drug cartel in south American brah they kidnap lil kids too. whats up with this mane

Because there are no "cool" bracelets and kits that people can buy, and there is no cool video.People are making hype because its the cool thing to do.Also because most people are important and not well informed

I might rejoin FB to troll people wit that picture
roll.gif
glad Im missing this whole frenzy on that site

What do you guys recommend I do with my kit?

I dunno how to break it to my girl that this is all a gimmick
frown.gif

She took time off from work on $#$+ too, damn it b

Originally Posted by ksteezy

frown.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ksteezy

frown.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im going to pimp out my poster and stickers and post em on the 10 or something

I noticed the kit is sold out online so there might be some resale value to it.... 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom