Want to know how Chris Angel walks on water and levitates?

Might be old but just for the people who didn't see. I posted Chris Angel doing the trick then how it's done right after.

And this is how he does it:

Levitates

The secret how(about 2:35 in the vid):

eek.gif
When did they start making new episodes of the magic trick revealingshow? I used love watching them.

I figured the walking on water was really walking on glass. But the levitation stumped me for liek 3 years. That's really cool.

i figured that's how each one was done. i used to love those 'magic secrets revealed' shows. there are still some i'd like to know about.

cool!
i remember watching this as a kid and hearing that the masked magician was getting death threats for revealing secrets

The walking on water vid, Chris Angel dropped his shoe where there is glass? And the shoe sank to the bottom. wttff

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I saw chris angel on cribs and dude is paid, but paid for being a phony?

his a magician. is he getting paid to entertain. it's all fake, but it comes with how they sell it.

oh, and David Blaine > Chris Angel

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

cool!
i remember watching this as a kid and hearing that the masked magician was getting death threats for revealing secrets
yeah the magicians Alliance wants the masked magician dead. the mask magician was blackballed from the alliance and was no longer able to do magicso he became a rogue magician and started exposing their secrets.
everyone know all these things are camera tricks and angles. fat girls on myspace should be considered magicians
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom