Want to make your 07' FR3'S look OG? Come on in!

When they were confirmed with the dark print everyone on this forum was crying. Now most of you are saying that you like the dark print. So what if someone thinks your shoes are fake? You know they are real so leave it at that. A real jordan fan will know they are legit.
The print will fade over the course of years and give it the OG look anyhow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEAMKINGKOOPA

I hate the black elephant print, I wanna try this out.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERSKarmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779​

They were dark back then and they did them right, DONT fool with them you will regret it
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

does non-acetone nail polish remover work?
Forsale: VNDS Black/Red XIX's size 10.5; DS Carolina 13's size 10.5; VNDS Kashima 97's size 10. Get at me with offers.

were the OG pairs lighter new...?
could the OG pairs just be lighter because they faded over the years
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

cool

=black v's my 1st j's back in 1st grade can't nobody tell me nothin / Dopest SHOE ever INTRODUCED to mankind? Bout 2 get in2 sumthin / it's 70's 0G and '05 Quickstrike green suede Adidas Halfshells / flyest Nikes? tie; Lions' Franchise and Force 1 mids must die / and the top J be black wrapped w/ cement stripes

Back
Top Bottom