Want to pick up older women, here's how....

Approaching older women can sometimes be the easiest thing for younger men to do or the hardest. Here's some insight to what their thought process may be when it comes to sleeping with or having a relationship with a younger man.

1. Younger men want to run the streets and go out and party/club every weekend and don't know how to show them a nice night out. This is not all true, as a younger man I do enjoy having one on one time with a woman regardless of age. They gather this info from what they see on TV, ie music videos or movies that portray young men to be this way.

2. Younger men aren't emotionally mature enough to deal with an older woman. Wrong, even though some guys haven't been through what they have been through doesn't mean they aren't emotionally mature enough to be there for them.

3. Since they have been around longer older women have the tendency to believe that younger men don't know how to please a woman sexually, let me say just because a man is older does NOT mean he knows how to please a woman based on age alone.

4. Older women as well as younger women want a man that will listen and can hold a decent conversation. Just because a man is 10-15 years younger doesn't mean he doesn't know how to hold his own in an adult conversation and listen, well of course unless he is deaf.

5. Younger men only care about materialistic things such as cars, shoes, clothes, jewelry, etc. That is not always the case, yes as human beings we like nice things but that does not mean that being young we are jaded by the finer things in life.

Older women are some of the most biased/scorned people on this earth but don't let that deter your hunt for the cougar that will change your outlook on older women on the verge of menopause.

All this comes from experience.

Approaching older women can sometimes be the easiest thing for younger men to do or the hardest. Here's some insight to what their thought process may be when it comes to sleeping with or having a relationship with a younger man.

1. Younger men want to run the streets and go out and party/club every weekend and don't know how to show them a nice night out. This is not all true, as a younger man I do enjoy having one on one time with a woman regardless of age. They gather this info from what they see on TV, ie music videos or movies that portray young men to be this way.

2. Younger men aren't emotionally mature enough to deal with an older woman. Wrong, even though some guys haven't been through what they have been through doesn't mean they aren't emotionally mature enough to be there for them.

3. Since they have been around longer older women have the tendency to believe that younger men don't know how to please a woman sexually, let me say just because a man is older does NOT mean he knows how to please a woman based on age alone.

4. Older women as well as younger women want a man that will listen and can hold a decent conversation. Just because a man is 10-15 years younger doesn't mean he doesn't know how to hold his own in an adult conversation and listen, well of course unless he is deaf.

5. Younger men only care about materialistic things such as cars, shoes, clothes, jewelry, etc. That is not always the case, yes as human beings we like nice things but that does not mean that being young we are jaded by the finer things in life.

Older women are some of the most biased/scorned people on this earth but don't let that deter your hunt for the cougar that will change your outlook on older women on the verge of menopause.

All this comes from experience.
gotta love dat dere menopause no bleedin...

Number 4 is spot-on. If you can hold a decent conversation, you're in the running.

It also helps to know your history so they don't feel old. I was talking to a chick that was 10 years older than me and we somehow got to talking about video games. She said she used to play a game called "Trail" on those very first Macs and I knew she was talking about Oregon Trail. That caught her by surprise.

I keep telling dudes out here, older women are where it's at.  They tend to not play as many games, and they are more about business. 

They have this old people bar opening up 3 minutes from my crib.... I'm getting them mature yambs!!

Oh they bleed, got the yambs yesterday and they were medium rare.

I'm talking leaking like Rocky when he fought Drago.

Didn't stop

Man, older women make my d*ck soft. I guess I gotta look a little harder, cause the ones I've been running into are super weak

Last edited:
their looks can only last for so long. they should be fully cooperative if a young man is spitting at them.

gonna b honest

idk how to hold a convo with some chicks aint nobody got time 4 dat

alot of times i just wanna flirt and get some yambs :evil:

This dude JayHood became the MILF gawd since he smashed that old joint

Back
Top Bottom