*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

Joaquin Joker potential spoilers

It's said that Joker takes place in Gotham City in 1981, and the iconic DC Comics location is at its lowest point with a crime wave and garbage strike leaving it dirtier and more dangerous than ever.

Arthur Fleck is just a nobody who works as a clown for a talent booking agency and he has a social worker keeping a close eye on him because he has some serious mental health issues. Those include an uncontrollable habit of laughing whenever he's nervous, something which doesn't help with his desire to become a stand-up comic.

He's also a caretaker for his mother, a former housekeeper for the Wayne family...

As expected, Thomas Wayne is running to become the new Mayor of Gotham City, and he promises to clean up the city (both literally and figuratively). He's a good man but has been ignoring his former employee, as Fleck's mother has spent months trying to contact him to no avail.

She's as deranged as her son, though, so it's hardly a surprise that he's not reading her correspondence.

Fleck ends up losing his job and that appears to be the final nail in the coffin for his fractured psyche. After being mocked on the subway, he violently kills three Wall Street guys who are also harassing a young woman and these murders inspire a "Resist" movement against Gotham's wealthy elite.

With Thomas Wayne viewed as the "voice of the rich," the poor start turning on him. While this is happening, Arthur tries his hand at stand-up during an open mic night at a local comedy club. His set completely bombs, and footage of his performance ends up being sent to Live With Murray Franklin. The TV show host, played by Robert De Niro, wastes no time in ridiculing poor Arthur.

The cops are investigating Arthur for his involvement in those murder,s but he's busy reading one of his deranged mother's letters to Thomas Wayne and stumbles across a pretty major revelation.

She claims that Arthur is the illegitimate son of Thomas Wayne and that makes Joker the half-brother of Bruce Wayne, a.k.a. Batman, a twist which has been rumoured ever since last year.

Arthur later learns that while his mother was obsessed with Thomas, they never actually slept together and he's not his son after all. However, she was aware that her boyfriend (and presumably his real father) was sexually abusing Arthur when he was a young child, so he heads to Arkham Asylum and kills her.

At this point, he's invited on to Live With Murray Franklin but fully embraces his new persona as The Joker while all of this is happening, and he murders several people who have wronged him.

Zazie Beetz's character isn't among them, despite the fact that his feelings for her were extremely one-sided and past leaks have claimed that he kills her after being rejected earlier in the movie.

The Joker appears on that talk show but shoots Franklin in the head on air and proceeds to deliver a speech that riles up Gotham City's citizens and encourages them to rise up against the wealthy.

A riot breaks out, and it's during this that Thomas and Martha Wayne end up being gunned down (thereby providing a very different twist on the Clown Prince of Crime's origin story). The police chase Arthur down and finally catch and arrest him after he's hit by a passing taxi. The movie then ends with him in Arkham Asylum, and he's so out of his mind by this point, he dances around his cell.

Apparently, that's a recurring theme in the movie and while this scene is set to Frank Sinatra's "That's Life," the sequence of him dancing down those steps is to Elton John's "Benny And The Jets."

Other details revealed include the fact that Joker is a hard R and only features Fleck in costume for around the last 30 minutes. Splash Report goes so far as to say that, "I am guaranteeing an Oscar nomination for Joaquin Phoenix. His Arthur Fleck is incredible. For a while, I thought his Johnny Cash would be his signature performance. I think we’ll be proven wrong in 5 months."

They add that, "Robert De Niro has a very juicy role, and he could potentially be in the conversation come award season." Whether fans will embrace the film in the same way is hard to say, especially as it takes so many liberties with the source material based on this intel.

Sounds decent

Deniro should do well in the role of an 80's late night host since his performances have degraded to that type of low grade schlock anyway

Eh, movie seems okay.

This clearly aint the real Joker though. This one of those Italian sad clowns.

Seems it'll be driven by Joaquin's performance.
I really don't want the connection with the Joker and the Wayne's at all
Well it does later say its all fake and Joker discovers that and then a worse reveal about his real dad molesting him and his mom knowing and doing nothing.

of course grain of salt

Apparently Adrien Brody appears in FFH Mid credits scene, Playing norman Osborn and asks Toomes to join the Sinister 6
Poster alluded to the audience better get used to seeing his face in many MCU films to come
Since Avengers Tower will now be Oscorp

End Credits scene is CM walking to fury's office asking "What did I miss?"

tweet was deleted before I could repost it,

Book my ticket for the Brody Osborne train.

That boy can act.

57201DD6-B5B8-4346-8CEE-32538AC5EBF8.gif

And we know he can play the villain, shout out to the Peeky ****in’ Blinders.

David Morrisey is in final talks to be Stormin Norman Osborn. FFH will reveal the Osborn building and him existing in the MCU

AD3705FF-C072-4FB5-AD46-7844404F03CF.jpeg
It better not be no punk *** country bamma Governor after I already got A. Brody in my head!

Sure, he has that scumbag face down pat but the Pianist can act circles around him.

Dude that tweeted the Adrian Brody tweet is known for being notoriously wrong. Plus no way am actor of Adrian Brody’s merit could be linked to something as big as Spider-Man’s arch nemesis and it’s kept under wraps until the social media embargo drops

It better not be no punk *** country bamma Governor after I already got A. Brody in my head!

Sure, he has that scumbag face down pat but the Pianist can act circles around him.
I find dude overrated. His Governor was lackluster and barely menacing.

Never considered Brody but hes a great choice but I'm not gonna get my hopes up yet. He's a perfect fit and look for regular 616 GG.

Brody looks nothing like Norman Osborn. I can’t see it at all. He could pull off Dr. Connors but that’s all I could see looks wise.

I don’t know anything about dude who tweeted that but I wouldn’t give much credence to Brody’s merit. Dude is criminally underrated as a film actor. He hasn’t been in a “hit” film since 2014’s Grand Budapest Hotel and that was an ensemble cast.

I could see it being kept under wraps since all it is rumored to be is a cameo. No days on set to go unnoticed with that.

And f the look, I’m looking for QUALITY acting. I’ll sacrifice 1:1 resemblance for that any day.

1B390019-31FF-4884-B3BB-A50622DE1DBC.jpeg

:wow: True.

And I always figured they’d take some liberties with Norman’s live-action adaption because no way we were going to get a white guy with red waves. :lol:

Either excellently crafted fan fiction or we got ourselves the plot.

If it’s real, I hope Mysterio’s motivation is fleshed out a lot better on screen.

So yeah that other post credits scene...

Peter’s new suit AI is Tony Stark! Migrated over from Tony’s smart glasses he left Peter...

From Reddit btw...

Wow of Dr. Strange really steals Spidey's thunder in the 3rd act :lol:

Guess those Chameleon rumors were fake.

I know in the comics its Doc Ock and occasionally Osborn but to just continue with Spidey villains that havent been done before it wouldnt hurt at all to have someone else other than Osborn form the Sinister 6.

To me this version of Toomes was already a great choice.

I assume they'll make homey from Homecoming Shocker so that's 3 members.

I'd just fill it out with Scorpion, Chameleon, and maybe change it up with a female villain like Screwball for comedic relief just to switch it up. I feel like Kraven, Doc Ock, and Osborn need their own movies as villains. Almost would add Scorpion but you can miminize to fit.

Last edited:
Far From Home alleged spoilers. Details on the background of the leak in the MCU thread

There was a user on here earlier who’s deleted both his account and post, I can remember his name but he dropped a bunch of spoilers. I compiled a list of the ones he sent me and what was in his initial post.

• Movie starts with an in memoriam video for Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow. The video is an amateur video played in the school Peter attends.

• Peter makes his new black and red suit himself.

• They do talk about the 5 year jump but the ones who were dusted didn’t age. They reference a guy who was ugly before but after the 5 years he’s handsome.

• The Mutiverse is fake, it’s just something Mysterio made up.

• Mysterio worked for Stark but he was fired. Following the death of Iron Man, he decided to become the new and better Iron Man. He’s a fake.

• Peter and MJ become a couple

• They find out Mysterio is a fraud because MJ gets a projector from a fight against Molten Man.

• The Elementals are made from drones and illusions.

• MJ attacks a drone with a mace.

• Mysterio dies.

• One of the post credit scenes shows an edited version of the final battle that Mysterio made, it paints Spider-Man out to be the bad guy and exposes Spider-Man to be Peter Parker. J. Jonah Jameson is reporting the story and is played by J.K. Simmons.

• In a second post credit scene it reveals Nick Fury and Maria Hill are Skrulls, the real Nick Fury and Maria Hill are on vacation.

****ING HYPED!

Hmm. Idk how I feel about that one yet.

I’m somewhat skeptical because there’s no mention of Chameleon and I’m confused as to where all the Oscorp stuff came from if there ends up being no mention. Grace Randolph was the first to mention it a month or so back after saying she “heard” it from someone else who got to see the film early and maybe the rumors took off from there considering this is the actual film. The tweet from the reviewer mentioning Raimi fans being nostalgic and all the mind blown/best end credit scene from the MCU in years fits the bill for JK returning as JJ most definitely. The Skrulls thing is supposedly played up for laughs too and not necessarily secret invasion because Fury has kept in contact with the Skrulls(?) so its a big grain of salt but we’re in the 11th hour of the film’s release so spoilers are coming really soon if not out already and we just haven’t realized it yet.

Back
Top Bottom