*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

From Reddit

Here’s what Roy says happens in the mid-credit scene:

The mid-credit scene starts off in a dark room, with chilling and villainous music. A defeated and sad looking Mysterio looks out the window from a skyscraper at night time. The view of the shot is within the building looking outwards, so you can’t see the building itself.

A voice is heard in the background (which sounds Russian), which says something like “He beat us once, but soon he is going to pay”. Mysterio turns around and the voice is revealed to be from the Chameleon in his costume. Mysterio then says “Dimitri, thanks for having my back out there”. Chameleon replies with “don’t worry, there are more of us”. Right then, the music gets darker while the Vulture (similar outfit as homecoming with a few modifications), Scorpion (Outfit similar to comics but few differences), Shocker (Different outfit than homecoming, it looks like the red and yellow suit from comics), and a man in a business suit walk in from another room.

The businessman gathers the villains together and says “I have a proposal”. The camera pans out to the outside of the building, which is the old Stark/Avengers tower which has the name “OSCORP” in large green font, at the same spot the Stark logo was, and shows it for a few seconds. The scene ends here. It was about 45 seconds but I have only seen the whole clip twice. I couldn’t tell if the businessman was Norman Osborn, or if he was simply an assistant, and I didn’t know the actor playing him (I don’t know much about Actors, he was probably a B-lister). This scene obviously sets up the Sinister Six which will probably be further explored in the MCU. I wasn’t shown the whole clip until it was all done.

That first spoiler I posted last page don't seem right

I've seen a bunch of "spoilers" tho.
Don't know what to believe.

Someone said zendayas character turns out to be Nick furys daughter? Lol

:lol: Safe to say whatever spoiler THAT is is a damn lie.

Trying to say it’s his daughter because they’re both black. :rofl:

This close to the premiere and such garbage fake spoilers :rofl:

MJ is Fury's daughter :lol:

I thought the skrullss being Fury and Hill while bot even abducting the real Fury and Hill was off :lol:

MCU gonna be alright
you know how I know, we got IW/EG type of fake spoilers to filter through
might as well wait until the movie drops, and watch it myself

So its either skrulls, sinister 6 , J.K. back or Tony is now an A.I.

My rule of thumb with spoilers is to never believe anything that has too many details
I use to think this to until the entirety of S8 of GOT plot got leaked and it was all right...

All of it.
FE17E153-31A0-4AC5-9879-B7F7E6281055.jpeg

whats up with Toy Story 4 ending

Woodys Arc ended up being like Steve Rogers, he left the team to be with Bo Peep.

Alleged spoilers for Far From Home. More and more credible leakers are confirming this. It’s not what we expect or what early reviewers had been hinting at which is some what jarring...it’s better. Take with a grain of salt however.

• Movie starts with an in memoriam video for Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow. The video is an amateur video played in the school Peter attends.

• Peter makes his new black and red suit himself.

• They do talk about the 5 year jump but the ones who were dusted didn’t age. They reference a guy who was ugly before but after the 5 years he’s handsome.

• The Mutiverse is fake, it’s just something Mysterio made up.

• Mysterio worked for Stark but he was fired. Following the death of Iron Man, he decided to become the new and better Iron Man. He’s a fake.

• Peter and MJ become a couple

• They find out Mysterio is a fraud because MJ gets a projector from a fight against Molten Man.

• The Elementals are made from drones and illusions.

• MJ attacks a drone with a mace.

• Mysterio dies.

• One of the post credit scenes shows an edited version of the final battle that Mysterio made, it paints Spider-Man out to be the bad guy and exposes Spider-Man to be Peter Parker. J. Jonah Jameson is reporting the story and is played by J.K. Simmons.

• In a second post credit scene it reveals Nick Fury and Maria Hill are Skrulls, the real Nick Fury and Maria Hill are on vacation.

^^ Wait! "The people that were dusted didn't age.".... of course they didn't. I'm more concerned about the explanation about the people that didn't get dusted.
The rest except the ending seems pretty predictable imo.
I'm sure it will still be great.

So wait why doesnt Tony's glasses immediately recognize Beck? Is Peter just not wearing them in any scene with Beck? :lol:

That leak just makes me more excited for the third Spiderman film. I like how they're not rushing him to grow up. I do wish they would've kept the original sequence of love interests tho. Stay start off with Betty and Liz, then Gwen, then MJ

I hope MJ isn't on the BS next film after Peter is outed as SM. Can't wait for how they deal with that. That's another classic Spidey story to be shown.

Peter's identity being revealed has completely screwed him :lol:

This is worse than in Civil War (comic) cuz he was at least older

In the next Spidey movie he about to get his home bombed IM3 style.

I dont know how i feel about the identity reveal this early on.

Need to see the movie first. I'm excited af

Peter’s identity has been revealed a few times but it’s usually shrugged off. Off top Amazing Spider-Man #12 had his identity getting revealed by Doc Ock if I’m not mistaken but it got shrugged off as it couldn’t be true. The identity reveal is absolutely amazing because it lends itself to so many things. I’m of the mindset that it will rectified some how but I have no doubt in my mind that Peter will be “hunted” in the next film by the last member of the OG sin 6 that we have yet to see on screen....

KRAVENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Really curious how this plays out, since dude ain’t like tony with more money than he’d ever need

Back
Top Bottom