Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

National TV Christmas day and the guy they want me to believe is the best shooter of all time shoots 10/27 (37%) for the game

Iverson would have went 18/27 and scored 50 today
Damn, you were rambling to yourself months ago and now he sent your team home for the summer. I can see why you’re angry :wink:

Your team been sitting at home for last 2 summers and now they “good” again you wanna come out the woodworks..Epitome of a frontrunning,fair weather fan :lol:

A2B082BD-1F2C-486F-9E07-6FBF196444DD.gif

Damn, you were rambling to yourself months ago and now he sent your team home for the summer. I can see why you’re angry :wink:
I wonder who's rambling to themselves tonight

Its just 8:38pm your time so you got a long night of crying and banging your head against the wall

you sure showed me. After GSW sent your team home in 5. :lol:
Yeah my team blew a couple of double digit leads

Similar to what your team did last night

But my team was playing with house money and just enjoying the journey

Your team is supposed to murder the adversary when they step into your arena and you got blew out

Hope Steph gets finals mvp while Celtics end up winning the title 🤣 Jerry west style. He tried so hard last night to get that finals mvp award in one quarter and he was gassed the rest of the game. Warriors aren’t winning this series.

Hope Steph gets finals mvp while Celtics end up winning the title 🤣 Jerry west style. He tried so hard last night to get that finals mvp award in one quarter and he was gassed the rest of the game. Warriors aren’t winning this series.

I know you were kidding, but Jerry West style will never happen again.....nor should it.

Dude went full fledged FMVP mode in the first quarter and was too tired to hold his own water bottle the rest of the game :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom