Was she foul or am I taking this the wrong way?

You should've just waited until she remembered if she really did forget. Who buys tickets and forgets to inform the other person she invited? I think her and Nikki were really planning to have lesbian orgies/Dancing Bear party over here for her bday and didn't want you cramping their style.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You should've just waited until she remembered if she really did forget. Who buys tickets and forgets to inform the other person she invited? I think her and Nikki were really planning to have lesbian orgies/Dancing Bear party over here for her bday and didn't want you cramping their style.

dancing_bear.103211207_std.jpg

nah, as a human being thats foul to invite someone somewhere and just "forget". It's not like you are someone that speaks once a week, or they are an associate of another friend.

I found the speaking from Dawn to dusk part funny. But that's still contributing to the fact that she speaks to you daily, and often enough to know that when she was purchasing the tickets, remembering you were also invited could, and should have definitely crossed her mind (if she wanted you to come along)

all in all, just say "If you wanted to roll for dolo, you shoulda let me know"
but don't cut her off...

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

Your best-friend's a girl, you're %$@$+!$ done bro..

This comment actually came later than I thought it would.

Yeah man, my best friend's a girl.  And by Niketalk logic, that means I have no male friends and am actually not her friend at all but merely a dude in the friend zone.

I been through some stuff and she's held me down.  That type of loyalty doesn't really have a gender.

Sounds to me like she aint want you to go. There's no way that yall are that tight, she invites you on a trip, buys tickets for it & forgets to tell you.

But you checked her, so it's all good.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Is be pretty annoyed too but you're being over sensitive about it.

How?  Like I'm seeing that a lot on here but no one's saying how.  By posting it on here?  I was bored and was curious to hear some unbiased opinions.

All I am is annoyed.  I ain't pissed.  I ain't gonna stop being her friend.  I just was curious whether my annoyance was reasonable.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

unless she does this all the time i can see why you're annoyed but not annoyed enough to make a thread about it
laugh.gif

you still gonna go?

thats like saying "i can see why you're annoying but not annoyed enough to talk to your friends about it
laugh.gif
"

im not necessrily implying that we are all friends but this what a community is about. discussing, sharing yea?

im not coming at you, I just never understood why people say "....but its not worth making a thread about."

Most of the nonsense i read here is not thread worthy. 
laugh.gif

Just reviewed the tape, nah she was flaw for that and I would of called her on it as well. For what ever reason, she doesn't want you to go and wasn't straight up with you about it.

Originally Posted by soltheman

If OP is a dude - She wants to smash recklessly without you judging her for it, because she probably put you in the friendzone to see where you're at in a few years.

If OP is a girl - She doesn't actually want to be your friend. She invited you because she she wants you to be the bag holder.

BIN3120.jpg

/

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I never liked the term "best-friends"....but I wouldn't read too much into it.  You obviously are more conscientious than she is.  Take note and if it is a character flaw of a quality that you do not wish to entertain....drop that friendship and keep it moving.   

AWL OF DIS.

Anyways, OP, where were you the whole time shes more than likely consistently getting piped by another dude over your almost decade long "friendship" and you're talking her ear off? Did she never date other people??? 

I mean technically you would have talked to her more than her boyfriend if she ever had one. 

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

OP, lets break this down:

And to answer your question, you're overreacting. Girls before guys and guys before girls. That the way it goes if you're not dating this chick. Sorry but you know you'd do it too. 

Yeah its kinda disrespectful but you can't cry foul over it. Whats done is done. 

Its on you to decide if you still want to be cool with her. 

But remember, what are you trying to gain by crying foul? For her to include you or for her to apologize? 

Cause honestly, what would happen when ya'll go to NY? 

Would you really go out of town to awkwardly dance and drink around her and not cross the "friend" boundary if its just you two?

Would you get tight if someone hollered at her, your FRIEND, in front of you while you're at the bar?

How would that look if some dude walks up to you two and steps to your "friend"...would that not make you feel a certain way, even if you have no connection to her? Remember you two are out TOGETHER...

I'm not judging you but lets be honest, I wouldn't be cool with that even though i'm not dating this girl...it would just feel weird if its just us two. If we're out with friends and i'm not attached to her then its all good. 

But i'll tell you this now, even if we're not dating and I go out with you then we're acting like a couple, even if distant for that night and its only us two. 

I hate this phrase because I like relationships that are as equal as possible when it comes to respect but they say that the person who cares the least is in the most control of relationships.

Seems like you need to loosen the reins my friend. 

Seriously, do you have a girl though? If you had a girl you wouldn't even be mad in the first place...because 

A. Your girl wouldn't be cool with you going out of town with only ONE other chick to celebrate her B-day and 

B. you wouldn't be uptight that your female friend left you out to dry...you'd have bigger and better things to do...i.e. ({}). 

The truth hurts bruh. In all honesty she wants to go OUT OF TOWN to have fun, party, and possibly flirt with other dudes...and remember ya'll are FRIENDS, right? She can't meet any one up there if her male friend is around. 

SHES NOT DATING YOU.

You might be cool but ya'll aint as cool as you think you are. 

And stop saying "shes supposed to be my best friend"...titles don't mean a damn. People live up to them, not under them. If that was the case, there'd be no such thing as "cheaters" and "divorce." 

Just because she saved your *** a couple of times means nothing as well. You read too much into it. 

Doesn't mean she loves you or is entitled to do anything for you. Imagine if you wanted to skate out of town with your boys for a weekend and she wanted to tag along. Remember, you're not dating her and have no intentions of doing so, right? So why would you bring her along? Wouldn't you feel awkward trying to smash or even talk to other girls with her around? 

if shes your friend of that caliber, she'll show you, not tell you. 

Don't feel obligated to reinforce the "best friend" moniker so that you can keep her close to you...cause it sounds to me that you want to eventually transition into something..."more meaningful." 

Why do y'all keep putting me in friend zone in the scenarios y'all are creating?  I don't know how that keeps coming up.  We do our own things.  I know dudes that she's had sex with.  Hell, if he played his cards right, I could've got one of my homeboys to smash.  If I were going to judge her on who she was having sex with, I could've done that a long time ago.

I get that the trip wasn't made for me and her.  But me personally, I wouldn't invite someone somewhere, then forget all about them.  Guy or girl.

I honestly don't want anything from her.  I got it off my chest.  We'll see how we progress.

And there ain't a man alive who wouldn't feel disrespected if some dude looked past him to the chick he was standing with.  Even if she ain't your girl.  Cause if that was my girl hat just mean he doesn't respect your presence at all.  As a man, you check that.

EDIT:  sillyputty, I started to address everything you were saying, but you're OD'ing.  You're creating a bunch of scenarios that aren't even applicable.  "Create something more meaningful"??  You kinda overdid it and said nothing of relevance to the situation.  I mean I'm cool with the advice but you started going on stuff that you don't even really know.  You just kinda assumed and went with it.  It's like you took every NT cliche from relationship posts and put them in one long incoherent essay.

Calm down bruh, women are irrational. Even though you're right, if you say some %#%# she'll just make you out to be some angry idiot and you start questioning yourself. I'd play it cool like it ain't even phase you, but remember it and pay it back on some subtle slick %#%#. And or just let it go, they gone be what they are, they see no problem with this.

i dont know why everyone is sugar coating in here...but i wont.

YOU ARE BETA AS +!%$....first off who talks to a female from break of dawn to sunset and not even getting any play? your first mistake and proof of betaness.

second, who accompanies two women on a trip to NY...a place they want to party and have their own fun without a +1 BETA male. stop #$@+ blocking your friend and her friend (obvious that your friend is just using you as a crutch until she finds someone)

everything about your post and problem reeks of pathetic-ness and femininity. get your act together, jesus christ.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I never liked the term "best-friends"....but I wouldn't read too much into it.  You obviously are more conscientious than she is.  Take note and if it is a character flaw of a quality that you do not wish to entertain....drop that friendship and keep it moving.   

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Why do y'all keep putting me in friend zone in the scenarios y'all are creating?  I don't know how that keeps coming up.  We do our own things.  I know dudes that she's had sex with.  Hell, if he played his cards right, I could've got one of my homeboys to smash.  If I were going to judge her on who she was having sex with, I could've done that a long time ago.

I get that the trip wasn't made for me and her.
  But me personally, I wouldn't invite someone somewhere, then forget all about them.  Guy or girl.

I honestly don't want anything from her.  I got it off my chest.  We'll see how we progress.

And there ain't a man alive who wouldn't feel disrespected if some dude looked past him to the chick he was standing with.  Even if she ain't your girl.  Cause if that was my girl hat just mean he doesn't respect your presence at all.  As a man, you check that.

Ah the classic deflect and deny

OK well listen up champ, you made a thread on NT about it and chose to ignore how you sound right now, which is a combination of a scorned man and a confused one.

Was it shiesty to switch it up on you? Yeah...

BUT you gave her too much power by blowing up at her...especially to the point that she cancelled her own damn trip. You OD'd bruh. 

You should have left it at "well damn, I thought you invited me" and kept it moving. All that other emotional crap is for the birds... AND YOURE NOT DATING HER. Make a note of it and move along...keep it in the mental rolodex. 

You showing all your cards letting her see you get upset over a lost invitation. 

If you understood this then you would understand why you need to man up then. But no, you want to act like you didn't get called out for being too emotionally invested. 

But according to you, you'd be cool going out of town doing JUST this thing and just waiting for this situation to happen. 

You'd be chilling and somebody would ask "is this your BF" and she'd be all awkward or straight up say "no" and you'll be sitting there with the stuck on stupid face because you wanted to be "alone" with her...Yeah right, I've seen it happen too often. 

Back
Top Bottom