Was this bush-league of Rondo? vol. Van Gundy is mad.

It was kind of funny because it was so random and I've never seen it done before. On the other hand, you don't go into another team's huddle regardless of it being a timeout or not, stay on your end and leave them be.

I've seen far worse, but it's something you don't do even if he was joking around.

It was kind of funny because it was so random and I've never seen it done before. On the other hand, you don't go into another team's huddle regardless of it being a timeout or not, stay on your end and leave them be.

I've seen far worse, but it's something you don't do even if he was joking around.

Rondo is cool in my book. But fall back on that one.

He's being a pest and a **** right there.

Rondo is cool in my book. But fall back on that one.

He's being a pest and a **** right there.

Rondo
pimp.gif

If you want to make your huddle private, call a timeout. Otherwise, coaches should stay on the bench area where they belong.

I wonder what would have happened had a Heat player tried doing that during a Celtics' huddle.

Rondo
pimp.gif

If you want to make your huddle private, call a timeout. Otherwise, coaches should stay on the bench area where they belong.

I wonder what would have happened had a Heat player tried doing that during a Celtics' huddle.

Totally fine in my book.

It wasnt a timeout.  Theyre on the court.   Its fair game.

Totally fine in my book.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Totally fine in my book.

A lot of things are "fair game," doesn't make it any less bush league.

It's funny because I didn't see it live and and first saw it without the Van Gundy commentary but I was thinking the exact same thing. Dude is lucky the Heat players were relatively tame about it.

Either way that's poor on Rondo's part.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Totally fine in my book.

A lot of things are "fair game," doesn't make it any less bush league.

It's funny because I didn't see it live and and first saw it without the Van Gundy commentary but I was thinking the exact same thing. Dude is lucky the Heat players were relatively tame about it.

Either way that's poor on Rondo's part.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Rondo
pimp.gif

Agreed.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Rondo
pimp.gif

Agreed.

That should be a technical. Thats worse than delay of game, just poor sportsmanship. Nobody was doing that in the Celtics huddles

That should be a technical. Thats worse than delay of game, just poor sportsmanship. Nobody was doing that in the Celtics huddles

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

right, because dude was really trying to see what coach spo was drawing up....

give me a break it was the 3rd quarter with like 5 minutes to go.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

right, because dude was really trying to see what coach spo was drawing up....

give me a break it was the 3rd quarter with like 5 minutes to go.

Back
Top Bottom