Wash Heights Drug Movements... Vol. Duh Vol. Shocked No One Posted This Yet..

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

All they trying to do is get them for is get them for RICO. Because 20 pounds and a couple of hand guns won't get all those member much charges. And it is the dominican capitol of the US but there are way more kings in the heights than trini.
This man speaks the truth. Dyckman, BX has a lot a lot of criminals that's were the true heads be at or so I heard.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

why the hell does everything have to be a vol. ______?

Shut up. Vol. Immediately
Wow
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This country needs more jobs and less outsourcing. These bangers could become normal people if they had jobs.

I thought my dominiccas was smuggling pounds in them chicas booty cheeks. Damn them things fat, i need to hit up the heights next time i'm in ny.

go make a another girl problem thread and add it to the chronicles of dearwinter vol. whiny little pissant

go make a another girl problem thread and add it to the chronicles of dearwinter vol. whiny little pissant
dude does post like a million girl problems threads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

All they trying to do is get them for is get them for RICO. Because 20 pounds and a couple of hand guns won't get all those member much charges. And it is the dominican capitol of the US but there are way more kings in the heights than trini.
This man speaks the truth. Dyckman, BX has a lot a lot of criminals that's were the true heads be at or so I heard.

Yea BX even has alot of "still active" old school gang like savage nomads etc. BX has alot of trini tho. One kid a trini, was shot and killed had histeeth pistol whipped off by a King in the heights at a party. But theres nothing good about gangs, glad to see the heights getting cleaned up. Havent beenthere in a while.

Meh... C- for effort... at least my "problems" consist of how to keep my GF, which beats the hell outta "how to get a girl"problems. I've never had those in my life. Excuse me if I seem lame for having what 90% of NT wants me to tell them how to obtain. Hey, I'mglad to see you're familiar with my screen name. A hater and a fan are just different sides of the same coin. Both of ya'll gotta pay attention to me.For every girl thread I've made, there's been 4-5 pages worth of entertainment value. Stop pretending like you hate it when I give your sorry *$+something to read. I bet you even know my nickname too, right? Most of ya'll do. But.......... who the hell are you? Checkmate.

Meh... C- for effort... at least my "problems" consist of how to keep my GF, which beats the hell outta "how to get a girl" problems. I've never had those in my life. Excuse me if I seem lame for having what 90% of NT wants me to tell them how to obtain. Hey, I'm glad to see you're familiar with my screen name. A hater and a fan are just different sides of the same coin. Both of ya'll gotta pay attention to me. For every girl thread I've made, there's been 4-5 pages worth of entertainment value. Stop pretending like you hate it when I give your sorry *$+ something to read. I bet you even know my nickname too, right? Most of ya'll do. But.......... who the hell are you? Checkmate.

What would you give yours? a corny joke in response to a corny joke. if 90% of NT can't even get a girl why the hell are you coming to them for adviceevery month? As for your screename yea I know it. maybe because you put your business out for everyone to see. I would advise against that fyi (you know justsome advice). As for the sorry @$% comment I let that slide lilttle guy. I know you don't really mean that honestly. Speaking of sorry how is your lilttlerap thing going.

Meh... C- for effort... at least my "problems" consist of how to keep my GF, which beats the hell outta "how to get a girl" problems. I've never had those in my life. Excuse me if I seem lame for having what 90% of NT wants me to tell them how to obtain. Hey, I'm glad to see you're familiar with my screen name. A hater and a fan are just different sides of the same coin. Both of ya'll gotta pay attention to me. For every girl thread I've made, there's been 4-5 pages worth of entertainment value. Stop pretending like you hate it when I give your sorry *$+ something to read. I bet you even know my nickname too, right? Most of ya'll do. But.......... who the hell are you? Checkmate.

What would you give yours? a corny joke in response to a corny joke. if 90% of NT can't even get a girl why the hell are you coming to them for advice every month? As for your screename yea I know it. maybe because you put your business out for everyone to see. I would advise against that fyi (you know just some advice). As for the sorry @$% comment I let that slide lilttle guy. I know you don't really mean that honestly. Speaking of sorry how is your lilttle rap thing going.

There's a whole other 10% out there, do the math genius. I have a gig in about an hour though. Thanks for asking. And everyone can see your SN too. But noone's looking. In my world, that says a lot.

What would you give yours? a corny joke in response to a corny joke. if 90% of NT can't even get a girl why the hell are you coming to them for advice every month? As for your screename yea I know it. maybe because you put your business out for everyone to see. I would advise against that fyi (you know just some advice). As for the sorry @$% comment I let that slide lilttle guy. I know you don't really mean that honestly. Speaking of sorry how is your lilttle rap thing going.

There's a whole other 10% out there, do the math genius. I have a gig in about an hour though. Thanks for asking. And everyone can see your SN too. But no one's looking. In my world, that says a lot.

I can do the math. It just seems stupid to come to a place seeking knowledge where 90% of the class is failing genius. As for the screename thing I am notputting my life out there to get little internet buddies. Drawing attention yourself is a female trait. If I am lame for not doing that then ok you win. Thenagain though you look at my post and make a thread. I guess someone is looking huh?

There's a whole other 10% out there, do the math genius. I have a gig in about an hour though. Thanks for asking. And everyone can see your SN too. But no one's looking. In my world, that says a lot.

I can do the math. It just seems stupid to come to a place seeking knowledge where 90% of the class is failing genius. As for the screename thing I am not putting my life out there to get little internet buddies. Drawing attention yourself is a female trait. If I am lame for not doing that then ok you win. Then again though you look at my post and make a thread. I guess someone is looking huh?
laugh.gif
You make so little sense at times.

You acknowledge that you're aware that I'm an entertainer.....then question why I draw attention to myself. You address me directly, then point out the "irony" in my noticing it. OK. Good job. BTW, I been winning. I never lose.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

They should take those "people" out into the Atlantic Ocean and throw them alll overboard. Shark food.
i actually think they should join the army the training may have a positive effect

Same reason everyone got a Ol' "insert choppa joke" signature...

*$@# head...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn why can't these fools distribute narcotics peacefully without killing each other?
smh.gif

This is why people will always look at drug dealers like they are scum.

You been watching the wire too?

I can do the math. It just seems stupid to come to a place seeking knowledge where 90% of the class is failing genius. As for the screename thing I am not putting my life out there to get little internet buddies. Drawing attention yourself is a female trait. If I am lame for not doing that then ok you win. Then again though you look at my post and make a thread. I guess someone is looking huh?
laugh.gif

You acknowledge that you're aware that I'm an entertainer.....then question why I draw attention to myself. You address me directly, then point out the "irony" in my noticing it. OK. Good job. BTW, I been winning. I never lose.

WTH does being an "entertainer" have to do with being an attention *@++@ on a damn shoe forum?

laugh.gif

WTH does being an "entertainer" have to do with being an attention *@++@ on a damn shoe forum?
I'll let you figure it out. I'm done here. Have a good evening.

my boy told me about this a couple weeks ago. cops shut down a block around 170th. but from the description of the article...cops didnt do much exceptbasically arrest the lil dudes. only got 2 g's out of it...sounds like a pinch more than anything. i wouldnt be surprised if the cops found more anddecided to get on their corrupt $%%% and take some for themselves. cause lets be serious...2 g's? that aint nothing. i seen the trinis give a dude abeating outside a party once. supposebly dude died. it was literally like 30 against 1. homie got hit with all type of crap

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

They should take those "people" out into the Atlantic Ocean and throw them alll overboard. Shark food.
i actually think they should join the army the training may have a positive effect

Assuming you're not joking, this would be a terrible idea. Gang members have been getting into the various branches for years--most notably the Army--andtaking what they learned to further terrorize their communities.

Back
Top Bottom