Wash Heights Drug Movements... Vol. Duh Vol. Shocked No One Posted This Yet..

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

They should take those "people" out into the Atlantic Ocean and throw them alll overboard. Shark food.
i actually think they should join the army the training may have a positive effect

Assuming you're not joking, this would be a terrible idea. Gang members have been getting into the various branches for years--most notably the Army--and taking what they learned to further terrorize their communities.

LMAO seriously.. a lot of dudes are sociopaths to begin with.. teaching them how to kill proficiently with their bare hands = fail.

They should take those "people" out into the Atlantic Ocean and throw them alll overboard. Shark food.
i actually think they should join the army the training may have a positive effect

Assuming you're not joking, this would be a terrible idea. Gang members have been getting into the various branches for years--most notably the Army--and taking what they learned to further terrorize their communities.

you must of seen that episode of "Ganagland" where youngsters were joining the service, getting out and applying their killing skills on thestreets? The one where the kid smoked the cop with an assault rifle using military tactics

Originally Posted by OGCalicat925

you must of seen that episode of "Ganagland" where youngsters were joining the service, getting out and applying their killing skills on the streets? The one where the kid smoked the cop with an assault rifle using military tactics
Even worse, I've heard first-hand accounts. I live and go to school in the preeminent military town in the States, so I've heard almostevery story under the sun that a soldier will tell you. Not all of these soldiers have bad intentions, but for many dudes this is paid training. I'dliken it to convicts calling their stints in prison "vacations." Add to the fact that far less is required of an individual trying to get into theArmy as opposed to the other branches, and you have a recipe for destruction.

trini aint no joke but........ these are weak charges, I don't think they hold any weight in the drug game

20p can fit in a duffle bag......... I've seen apt buildings full of herb... this is a joke.

43 people for 20 pounds
eyes.gif
i understand picking up people with warrantsand violent charges but all they are doing is clogging up the system instead of going after the people that are really moving weight or really got bodies onthem.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

This country needs more jobs and less outsourcing. These bangers could become normal people if they had jobs.
Hey man your right, but at the end.. Greed takes over and they want more and more... causing these illegal actions

And half these guys are probably illegal, now they getting deported thus creating more violence in Dominican Rep. FTL

yeah i was around when it was going on.....much to do about nothing if you ask me....washington heightz isn't known for gangs, and most of the drug dealersare all independent of eachother

hence why there wasn't such a huge bust.

if anything the cats who are movin the packs are glad this happened...those trinis were makin things hot for no reason.

you guys are acting soo lightly about 20 pounds...give me 20 pounds and see if i cant bank off of it.

Back
Top Bottom