::: Washington ******** @ Dallas Cowboys 11/18 :::

was.gif
6694s5k.jpg
dal.gif

Skins-Cowboys-Nov18-DC2.jpg

TV/Time: FOX/4:15 PM ET

Skins by 27? U made dat *!!$ up lolol...

Um...lets see...

How does 45-10 D-boyz sound?

y are they even playin this game?
on a side note, they have shown every Cowgirls game here...and its ******** Country!

To most Dallas fans, this is just another game, for Skins fans this game means the world and more, lol. Skins only got 3 active receivers for Sunday, notlooking good for you dudes. I'm sure most of you Skins fans will be taking off from work on Monday.

I see Chris Paul still embarrassing himself week after week with these songs.

Although the Skins CLEARLY have an up-hill battle vs. the boys, some of the craziest things have happened when these two teams have met up over the years. Icould care less about the WR depth, because for the most part they have been a non-factor all year. The biggest loss will be no Sean Taylor in the secondary.It was no coincidence that McNabb started to go deep once he saw Prioleau in the defensive backfield rather than #21. The Skins (with ST) have rarely beentested by the deep ball, and now this is going to be our achillies heel. The injuries have come at a horrible time....If the skins want to keep the game close,they have to have an advantage in possession time. Keeping the defense off of the field and sustaining long drives will be the key. CP has to get 35-40 carriesand run the clock down....we'll see what happens on Sunday.

*Deuce, do you drop the same knowledge in the 49er threads, or are things dead over there?

this is a rivalry game. anything can happen. cowboys have been superior than us for the past 3 years, but we've won 3 out of the last 4. i really wish SeanT was playing so he could knock off TO's head.

Even tho we are not playing all that good right now we always find a way to pull off some miracle against the Cowboys. I hope we win.

Deuce, do you drop the same knowledge in the 49er threads, or are things dead over there?
Yeah I drop the same knowledge in 49ers threads. It's just always real funny to see the look on Skins fans here in the urea after they loseto Dallas. This Sunday will be no different.

Yeah, a lot of babybackbullsh*t does happen in these games...

Last year with the blocked FG x facemask x No way in hell should yall have made that FG

2 years ago with Santana Moss's 2 minute kill...(Also later that year, Cooley torched us 4 3 TDs in a blowout)

I'm seeing a BIG game 4 everyone's favorite TE from Tennessee...although its kinda unfair yall bein without ST...oh well
tongue.gif

I just don't see the 'Skins (A) holding the D-Boys under 30 or (B) scoring that many themselves...but that's why they play the games...I know onething...by game's end, I will be thoroughly drunk...and don't we all win that way?

Back
Top Bottom