::: Washington ******** @ Dallas Cowboys 11/18 :::

If you consider how Roy Williams played today a 'decent game', you've got seriously low expectations for a player being paid like one of the bestsafeties in the league. He's an absolute liability. Split a TE out into the slot and get him matched up with Roy. It's money all day long. He wasspinning around like a damn dreidel everytime Cooley ran a route.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

If you consider how Roy Williams played today a 'decent game', you've got seriously low expectations for a player being paid like one of the best safeties in the league. He's an absolute liability. Split a TE out into the slot and get him matched up with Roy. It's money all day long. He was spinning around like a damn dreidel everytime Cooley ran a route.

man put your hate on dirk. cowboys are winning. sure roy sucks at covering teh pass, but he always was subpar in that part of the game. he just has to bemore focused.
he's great for the running game and his tackling skills are unquestioned.

If you consider how Roy Williams played today a 'decent game', you've got seriously low expectations for a player being paid like one of the best safeties in the league. He's an absolute liability.
LOL. Now Roy is a liabilty out there now.

Ok my man....

so i was watching the highlights and i see that romo had two incidents in the highlights where dude snapped the ball over his head and he just grabs it andtries to gun it down field.....is that a set play or what?

Skins fans you already know what the deal is
happy.gif

******** fans on suicide watch
Indeed
laugh.gif

Did anyone hear Fred Smoot's comments at the end of the game, talking like Dennis Green......"We had 'em where we wanted them and we couldn'tfinish 'em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reeves is back in the nickel where he belongs, and Roy is still the same old Roy, without excuses
You must not be watching the games newman is in the slot the clown Reeves isn't back where he belongs. Dude stay stick the top receiver whenwe goto the Nickel.

Roy isn't good at coverage but lets be real how many safetys are good at one on one coverage? I think we either need this dude blitzing or playing centerfield period.

We may have the worst cornerback group ever.
mad.gif
mad.gif
And Jason should have ran the f'n ball, there was no need to throw that pass.

You must not be watching the games newman is in the slot the clown Reeves isn't back where he belongs. Dude stay stick the top receiver when we goto the Nickel.
nerd.gif
Reeves isn't on the field every down. Newman and Henry are starting, Reeves is the third corner...Whether Reeves or Newman is in the slotor not isn't what I meant, just that the starting corners are back healthy and Roy is out of excuses...Newman has lined up in the slot in the nickelpackage for as long as I can remember.

Roy playing centerfield doesn't work either. Check back on Cooley's TD grab in the first quarter. This dude Roy turns and runs to the outside whenCooley hadn't even made a move yet.

Roy does not have the instincts nor the closing Speed to be a centerfield type safety.....

Cowboys should have traded up to get Reggie Nelson or Michael Griffin....

Matter fact....Just move Roy to LB, Move the hammer to SS....And start my dude Pat at FS....Let him roam back there...
pimp.gif
.....I mean....He can't do anyworse right????...

Dallas is the only team I have see that puts the 3 safety's in the game at the same time on a non Hail Mary play...

My dude T-Newman with the Int.....'tana played his butt off today (had a drop or two though)

Back
Top Bottom