Washington DC Shake Shack Opening May 17th

DC's own Shake Shack is opening up tomorrow at their new location 1216 18th street NW.
Anybody gonna check it out? 

Their food is crack
pimp.gif

http://www.shakeshack.com/

went yesterday..i was a fan immediately after my trip to the spot in NY..line was pretty lengthy but they were moving. great spot to grab a burger.

gotta work this off in the gym though, the calorie count on those items must be through the roof!

went yesterday..i was a fan immediately after my trip to the spot in NY..line was pretty lengthy but they were moving. great spot to grab a burger.

gotta work this off in the gym though, the calorie count on those items must be through the roof!

had it over the weekend. it was a 4/5. my expectations were pretty high, so that might skew my opinion a little big. i was a bit disappointed in the fries, but the burger and shake were good. i'd def go back, but i wouldn't go out of my way for it.

had it over the weekend. it was a 4/5. my expectations were pretty high, so that might skew my opinion a little big. i was a bit disappointed in the fries, but the burger and shake were good. i'd def go back, but i wouldn't go out of my way for it.

I agree with space jam.....

it was 4 out of 5 for me also............i thought it was going to be sooo goood that I would always want to go out of my way for it ....but in my opinion it was goood but not to die for.

I had the Shake Stack Sandwich....goood...

the shakes were good but nothing special

and the cheese fries were good but nothing special

Back
Top Bottom