Washington DC Shake Shack Opening May 17th

I agree with space jam.....

it was 4 out of 5 for me also............i thought it was going to be sooo goood that I would always want to go out of my way for it ....but in my opinion it was goood but not to die for.

I had the Shake Stack Sandwich....goood...

the shakes were good but nothing special

and the cheese fries were good but nothing special

Joint was weak... Shack Burger (hidden under all the veggies) was just aiiight, nothin' to get excited about, cheese fries were terrible and shake was actually good, but small as hell...

I'll give it a solid 2.5 out of 5... and that's being generous

30mbrdf.jpg

Joint was weak... Shack Burger (hidden under all the veggies) was just aiiight, nothin' to get excited about, cheese fries were terrible and shake was actually good, but small as hell...

I'll give it a solid 2.5 out of 5... and that's being generous

30mbrdf.jpg

For 11 bucks I got a small burger & small shake. Burger was good but a little rare, shake was good but nothing amazing. I'd go back & get a double burger for 7, that seems like the best bang for the buck. Only compliant was %+#* %%$ dudes bringing their bikes in the line & taking up the condiment bar & hitting legs & %!*@ with their tires. That %!*@ pissed me off and had me knocking one !#%% bike over, they need to stop that before someone gets lumped up & they get sued.

For 11 bucks I got a small burger & small shake. Burger was good but a little rare, shake was good but nothing amazing. I'd go back & get a double burger for 7, that seems like the best bang for the buck. Only compliant was %+#* %%$ dudes bringing their bikes in the line & taking up the condiment bar & hitting legs & %!*@ with their tires. That %!*@ pissed me off and had me knocking one !#%% bike over, they need to stop that before someone gets lumped up & they get sued.

laugh.gif

The Swindle!!
for 11 bucks , I'll go to my favorite spot get a monstrous Black Angus beef burger with a big *%# side order of fresh garlic fries 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

The Swindle!!
for 11 bucks , I'll go to my favorite spot get a monstrous Black Angus beef burger with a big *%# side order of fresh garlic fries 
pimp.gif

$11 will last me a week at China America (carry-out).

I'm good.  I'll keep my #%+ on Upshur Street. 
laugh.gif

$11 will last me a week at China America (carry-out).

I'm good.  I'll keep my #%+ on Upshur Street. 
laugh.gif

Quality not quantity people... you need to really taste the quality of the meat (no %#+*) 
laugh.gif
... but it's all good people in the hood aren't usually foodies anyways.. 
roll.gif

Quality not quantity people... you need to really taste the quality of the meat (no %#+*) 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Shut up ....

Originally Posted by Asia

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Shut up ....

Back
Top Bottom