Washington Wizards Season Thread - Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here

Should the Washington Wizards trade Bradley Beal?

• Total voters
LOVE this Wiz squad right now man, we're on it! :nthat:

1636992782037.png

Got to hit a box suite game after years the other day, was sick, when we crushed Memphis

That first half was ugly. Great response :pimp:
In any ordinary year, we lose that game 10 times out of 10. I love to see this team playing with resilience and composure. Coach Unseld and his staff deserve a ton of credit for the transformation.

Also don’t know where Bertans fits in either.
1637093242284.png

Worst mistake Tommy’s made yet. Perimiter Mahinmi.

He’s on one of the worst contracts in the league. I have no hope for a trade and Ted’s too cheap to buy him out, even as it holds us back from true contention.

I’d chalk that up to a slow news day. It’s a 6 game sample size. Look at the teams they played in those games. It’s hard to draw from that alone to make the case that playing them together has a McCollum/Lillard impact on our team defense, but they’ve gotta justify the “Beal for Ben” articles somehow, I guess.

I really hope Unseld Jr. has the courage to just bench Bertans. I don’t care how much $$ he’s making, dude is garbage right now.

Awful performance last night...I don't understand how Beal's playing worse this season with more help. Feels like he tries to force things too much. Miss the days when he was more of a spot-up shooter instead of using his janky handles to dribble out the shot clock in an iso.

Was looking forward to the Luda concert after, but Cap One Arena botched the sound system and the audio was terrible. :smh: :lol:

IMG_4886.jpg

Back
Top Bottom