Watch Dogs. GTA killer?

Damn had to dig deep to find this thread :lol:

Last edited:
the game look real interesting and innovative....but whats the plot....who is the antagonist. What is the point/goal of said game?

Car handling is ***, played 4 missions and its already repetitive and graphics are average at best. hell even gta 5 had better graphics. waste of money

game isnt a $60 game to me. Too repetitive but every game is you could argue. Got the story spoiled smh

the asian guy betrays you, I read. He probably would, he's such a snake

Only have done two missions so far so I can't really say much but the driving in this game is horrendous it is grand theft auto 4 bad

Last edited:
Funny how much changed in two years. Ubisoft had everyone hook, line and sinker for an average game if that.

idk about this game anymore.. watched a stream.

You cant punch or kick to fight civilians lol there isn't an option to jump. Cant shoot from vehicles and theres almost no damage to cars when you crash.

i had high hopes for this game.. but i just might be too stuck on GTA V lol

- stay freshhh :smokin :smokin

Game isn't trash by any means. Far from a GTA killer though. I'm having fun with it, but I got Tomb Raider this week too and that's pulled most of my attention away from WD.

idk about this game anymore.. watched a stream.

You cant punch or kick to fight civilians lol there isn't an option to jump. Cant shoot from vehicles and theres almost no damage to cars when you crash.

i had high hopes for this game.. but i just might be too stuck on GTA V lol

- stay freshhh :smokin :smokin

Might have to wait till itz 19.99 to cop after reading this bruh

Based off a guy who watched a stream?

You can't jump. But you can climb over things. Why else would you need to jump?

Don't want to sound like I'm pushing this game onto people :lol:

But it's not a $60 game? I feel like it is. There is a lot of content. Driving is ... definitely weird. It'll take some getting use to for sure, but it's not game breaking or anything. Playing with the silenced pistol is a blast.

****, I was driving from the cops, looked back and hit the hack for the blocker. Stopped cops right in their tracks. I'd rather do that that shoot.

Only did the multiplayer stuff a couple times. Just the 1v1 stuff. I liked it.

I'm maybe about 5 missions in, and it's not repetitive to me. The story isn't bad, but not the best. Graphics are fine with me. I play on a computer monitor.

One thing that annoys me is how sticky the walls feel when you're in cover. You really have to pull away with the thumbstick to get off it.

Game is around 4/5 on meta. Far from "trash".

If I had to compare it to another game, it's have to be AC and Splinter Cell (which are both ubisoft games :lol: ). It might be ilke GTA in the sense that it's a sandbox, but it isn't. So stop putting GTA expectations on this game.

Last edited:
Thinking about copping on my way home today... I'll have all the bases covered for Xbox ONE... Shooter, Racing game, Sports game and now a GTA like open world type game.

Metacritic isn't a guide I would use to judge a game. Reviewers are buttered up and influenced by the companies. IGN called it great while Forbes picked it to pieces highlighting many of its flaws.

My cousin has this game for ps4 and is offering to sell it to me for $40 because he hates it so much. I've been on my cheap stuff lately and Idk if this game is worth it..anyone played it yet

Back
Top Bottom