Resolved Watched threads disappearing

Under here, I had 17 pages worth of watched threads, thought maybe it got capped out so I deleted them all and sub'd to what I wanted to actually pay attention to.

Only a few are showing up despite me being sub'd to more than that.

I have unsub'd and resub'd to threads. These are threads I'm active in (have posted in before).

This is the first I’ve heard of this. I have 47 pages of watched threads, dating back to when we left Yuku. If there is a cap, you didn’t exceed it.

I’ll be interested to see if anyone else is encountering this. If it’s isolated, odds are it’s a cookie issue.

This is the first I’ve heard of this. I have 47 pages of watched threads, dating back to when we left Yuku. If there is a cap, you didn’t exceed it.

I’ll be interested to see if anyone else is encountering this. If it’s isolated, odds are it’s a cookie issue.

Happening on different browsers.. multiple devices (iPad, Mac and iPhone)

The threads are not appearing at all even in the subforums if I'm logged in. Once I log out, I see the thread on its respective page.

For example, this thread is on page 2 of JB https://niketalk.com/threads/jordan-luka-1-june-30-2022.694378/page-11

See attached

1165FFC3-4ECF-44E7-BCAF-CBE1367F057C.jpeg
884466C2-1F4E-4899-86A7-BADE03EFD9FB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom