Wayne Has Mastered The Form Of Delivery Better Than Anyother

i concur most def. but can you blame him if people feed into it?

its like since hes sticking to what he knows since gettin such a great response from his audience, but at the same time he should challenge himself to do better since hes self proclaimed the best rapper
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

4 timeso ut of 10 he actually says sumthin hot
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
x
THE JOKER GANG
"I now do what other people only dream. I make art until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist. "​

That's like saying Wayne's the best singer since Al Green. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

agreed 100%
Team Pacific Northwest​
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

I finally agree with you for once. And his lyrics aren't always as bad as those make it seems.

...He does slack a lot though.
TEAM [Scrubs]
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
[Which one is Pam?] - Creed Bratton.​

BFA cmon son,

I wass dissapointed when I seen you were the thread starter.......

Lil Waynes delivery is HOTT IMO.....

But son is way to unconsistant to say hes MASTERED anything. If anything hes MASTERED the art of fooling people into beliveing he is as good as he claims.

Big L delivers lyrics to waynes front door while he sleep.

BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

For every wack rhyme Wayne drops there's 1 hot line in it..and he plays it off so well that people actually believe in what he's saying...
RAIDER NATION​

see the thing about wayne is that dude puts out EVERYTHING he spitts on so you gotta take the good with the bad. most of the wack lines are from features anyway and why go hard on the next man record just give enough to kepp them wanting more.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

nice beat + nice lil flow + potent delivery

These are some of the gimmicks that suck ususpecting people in to believing an artist is better than he really is. This is the style over substance era in hip hop. There are way more casual fans than ever in hip hop today who don't know the history of this rap @#%$ who could care less about dudes rhymes. Most listeners nowadays just like the melody. If he tried to do this in any previous era in hip hop he wouldn't survive. You had to have the whole package (style and rhymes) in the past to be successful and that's what makes those guys so much better due to amount of competition and the way people were critical of artist during those eras.

I never thought that I would see the day when wack rhymes were acceptable in hip hop. :smh:
smh.gif

I agree partially with BFA, not on the fact that he has the best delivery in the game though. I remember there was this video clip on AHH.com and it was basically a parody of Lil Wayne and Kanye song, and the dude that was mimicking Wayne was saying some super corny @#%$ like losing mickey mouse socks in the hurricane, and jumping on trampolines and all this other mess, basically the lyrics where basura, but the dude managed to copy Wayne's flow and delivery and that made you *almost* forget the horrible lyrics. Wayne does be saying some hot stuff but i do think its mostly his delivery that fools people. I don't know if you think I'm reaching but I think the same can be said for Young Jeezy. His flow is laughable ....but yet....so catchy

and LB is Little Brother
on dogs

No lyrics + No subtance = A garbage @#%$ rapper

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

Quote:
he can be ill but he is the Chris Angel of the rap game as far as lyricism goes his is a big illusion
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
TeamWolfShirts
"I like this wolf shirt because wolves and shirts are shapes"

Quote:
How could I have been so blind? I've just been fooled by his delivery. I'm going to throw out my Lil' Wayne CD's and clear my computer of any songs with him on them. Thanks!!!
:wink:
wink.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
That is why i cant comment on him, except the fact that he is trash.
Quote:
Basically what yall are really saying is dumb Ns listen to Wayne i.e. the average person its funny becuz its true
:lol:
laugh.gif
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​

Wow. I think it sounds pretty funny when lil wayne raps. Sounds like he is crying or something. All that extra noise just lets me know how much more he sucks.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

I agree with BFA to an extent.

I just heard that Wayne joint where he's doing that one prayer on the hook (If I should sleep, I pray to the Lord my soul to keep....or something like that,,,).

Umm....yeah so :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Listen up
censored.gif
Real Recognize Real Records

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

eminem

while i am no fan of mr. mathers, imo he does have a better delivery than wayne, of which i am not a fan either. They also have in common the fact thatthey can deliver a rhyme in a fashion that disguises the fact that THEY AIN'T TALKIN BOUT %@*%!

ALSDAMAN24 wrote:
nice beat + nice lil flow + potent delivery

These are some of the gimmicks that suck ususpecting people in to believing an artist is better than he really is. This is the style over substance era in hip hop. There are way more casual fans than ever in hip hop today who don't know the history of this rap @#%$ who could care less about dudes rhymes. Most listeners nowadays just like the melody. If he tried to do this in any previous era in hip hop he wouldn't survive. You had to have the whole package (style and rhymes) in the past to be successful and that's what makes those guys so much better due to amount of competition and the way people were critical of artist during those eras.

I never thought that I would see the day when wack rhymes were acceptable in hip hop.
" src="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif">

This is true. And BFA is correct I mean the only reason I listen to wayne is his delivery. But what I don't understand is why is Wayne the only onethat gets called out for this. None of these new era dudes are that lyrical. Not T.I, Jeezy,Kanye,etc. But Wayne gets all the hate why?

Everyone say all man 3000 is way better than Wayne or Nas, Jay or whoever. Them dudes been around for a minute. Their of a different Breed.

Its not that serious you either like him or you don't but of this new era of cats he is the best.

Back
Top Bottom