Wayne's Open Letter From Jail

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by thejrob

How come ever since Wayne found out he was going in and got a twitter all this mofo talks about is Love... the wayne I liked was always talkin bout MOB. They should keep this dude locked up until he realizes he needs to put out dope music again and stop selling out
laugh.gif
....selling out? maybe he's just being himself more...

maybe putting up a front about M.O.B. and wearing red flags is selling out.
I disagree, but even if you're right and i'm wrong, then go back to selling out
laugh.gif

I don't care which Wayne is which, I just want the one that puts out tight music back even if hes gotta wear a blue pacifier on his neck and some capris

Color me unimpressed. I'll believe this positive, forward-thinking image he's trying to put on if he acts the same way when he comes out.

my $%%%$ since the 3rd grade....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Wayne, huh?
BOONDOCKS__NEW_RILEY_FREEMAN_by_LeSean.jpg

boondocksRiley500.jpg

look at you go....first reply in this thread and everything! thats your favorite rapper right there...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When does he get out again? and Wayne has always come off as sincere to me.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

To those who hate. Hate is only a form love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically.
Dude thinks he's Aristotle
roll.gif
that made no sense
alien.gif

I guarantee that at least 5,000 people have that tatted on them by next week.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

To those who hate. Hate is only a form love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically.
roll.gif
that made no sense
alien.gif

That's why I hate Wayne. He thinks he is so stoic and remarkable, he spits out these quotes that only make sense if you're ripped off codeine and purp... then his followers make it their facebook status

roll.gif
that made no sense
alien.gif

laugh.gif
whats crazy is it makes perfect sense and you've admitted Lil Wayne has a far superior intellect than you.

roll.gif
that made no sense
alien.gif

That's why I hate Wayne. He thinks he is so stoic and remarkable, he spits out these quotes that only make sense if you're ripped off codeine and purp... then his followers make it their facebook status

tumblr_l07qfdlSvJ1qzdl6ho1_500.jpg

Shut up.

nice gesture & letter, but its not that deep or thoughtful..

n' is in the pen plotting his moves once he get out.. hopefully he get back on his mob !$#+..

Originally Posted by thejrob

How come ever since Wayne found out he was going in and got a twitter all this mofo talks about is Love... the wayne I liked was always talkin bout MOB. They should keep this dude locked up until he realizes he needs to put out dope music again and stop selling out

OR maybe that's just all entertainment. Can't get too caught up in the music.

blogging for ESPN from prison
pimp.gif

hope he starts writing rhymes again while hes locked, he would be a million times nicer if he took the time to perfect his craft instead of pressing record and spittin whatever random thoughts pop into his head.

i cant stand his music right now but thats not to say that I dont think he cant be TRULY great if he puts his mind to it.

pick up that pen and get real............

Originally Posted by awwsome

roll.gif
that made no sense
alien.gif

tumblr_l07qfdlSvJ1qzdl6ho1_500.jpg

Shut up.

Co-sign...

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Cliffnotes:
He's so bored out of his mind that he'll answer his fans questions.
He's got people ghostwriting fan mail for him now

Back
Top Bottom