Back to XI's today:
16ixlvl.jpg

====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

First WDYWT Jordan Ed. post. Yay.

z42922572.jpg

Breaking these out to meet a friend in SoHo. So in love with these XIIs. If anybody fits the "qualfications" in the sig hit me up.
At the moment....

Looking for used XIIs size 9.5, Taxi OR Playoffs, OG or Retro. MUST be able to meet in NYC.

Hit me up: AIM: tru2dapnoy107

nice IV's uptempo81, young kids gonna be like "hey where you get those? i didnt see that type in stores." lol.
i Jrock, i NIKErock.

Man I slept on getting those Retro Low top I's. Those are so fresh. Nice kicks Mike.

^sorry. busting mine out too haha.

z43083412.jpg

At the moment....

Looking for used XIIs size 9.5, Taxi OR Playoffs, OG or Retro. MUST be able to meet in NYC.

Hit me up: AIM: tru2dapnoy107

To celebrate one year anniversary with my girlfriend.

Gonna change into a shirt and tie later tonight for fireworks and cruise around the Bay. Happy 4th of July all.
[/i]
[/i]

Happy 4th of July everyone. Its a nice day here in Nashville so I decide to rock my DMP XIs today.

163419004.jpg

163419000.jpg

With some black jeans and this shirt
163418992.jpg

i wore my green 14s today to run to the mall

to get these

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Just got #2 on the grail list few days ago, had to wear them around the house!

1z1sh3t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom