WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

WOAH WOAH WOAH....OG DS XII's will crack if you wear them?!! Dammit....I just brought some off of Vintagekicks and was planning to wear them Monday...dammit >:
mad.gif
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member #17-Jason Campbell​

^^they shouldnt have cracked...he mightve stored them with too many silicas or soemthing i dunno?
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

damn guess I'll find out monday :\
ohwell.gif
Team ********

Don't worry man...OG XII's really are footwear tanks. Its really rare for them to crack like that. Which ones did you get by the way?

Heres me and my tired mug....I was soooo freakin sleepy all day today.
Those Black Friday hours killed my sleeping schedule. |I
tired.gif
2h3x9va.jpg
I can go solo like a Tyson bolo
...And make the fly girls wanna have my photo...

Quote:
I got the Black/Red XII's. They are so clean but lol now I'm worried...hopefully nothing happens!
i dont think it will crack .. dont worry about that ... it will problly crack from puting to much silica packs in the box it will dry them out then yeh it might crack but u shouldnt really worry about it to much

They wont crack in the midsole, i think its just the small part that says JUMPMAN cause i seen a few where the JUMPMAN has crumbled and yellowed badly
FOR SALE OR TRADE:
NDS AJ IV White/Green Sz 10 75 shp
DS AJ V Olives Sz13 180 shp
DS OG AJ VI Maroons SZ 11.5 300 shp
WTB: Nike (Jordan) Dunk Black/Cement 9, 9.5 Seattle Area
AIM: AirJordanVI6 EMail: jiaminglin6@yahoo.com

the XIIs are beats and can take a beating like a champ. you should be alright

208304337.jpg

wore these to the can i kick it shoe showcase in union city and the dunkxchange in the city with my thunder jacket

Quote:
WOAH WOAH WOAH....OG DS XII's will crack if you wear them?!! Dammit....I just brought some off of Vintagekicks and was planning to wear them Monday...dammit >: ....

Hey gift... Well only the plastic where it said jordan crumbled on mine. On both shoes... The soles did not crack, however, all the glue came loose and i had to glue it all back together, but there was no cracking. Just the plastic thing on side on both shoes. And no, I did not put ANY silica packs in it at all... just stored them in the box and thats it.
-DuzeyOne

Quote:
Well only the plastic where it said jordan crumbled on mine. On both shoes... The soles did not crack, however, all the glue came loose and i had to glue it all back together, but there was no cracking. Just the plastic thing on side on both shoes. And no, I did not put ANY silica packs in it at all... just stored them in the box and thats it.
Team ********

Back
Top Bottom