WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

^^Aren't those the Jordan dunks tho???

Anywayz, yo JaysRcrak :wink:
wink.gif
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>
MCMLXXXIX​

lol duke wit the dunks is illin in the JORDAN edition forum
fs! BLK/CHROME IIs,WHT/BLUE DUB ZEROS, ICE GREEN Xs pm if u interested
"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow

haha my bad fellas...i just wasnt paying attention...wore my grapes later though, does that count?

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"I Buy What you Wish you Had"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

^^me too, i slept on em and playoff xii now there at the top of my wanted list
DIFFICULT TAKES A DAT IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A WEEK

RESPECT ALL FEAR NONE

VALLEY BOY AND
REPPIN IT WITH DEEP LOVE

me and the wifey in SF. concords and columbias...y do the kids shoes stay icy as @#%$!?!?! :smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif

"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow

it does look like your steppin on her columbias lol!! very sexy pic wish my girl was into jays as much as me!!

^Nice XVII's. Those are the best ones they made by far. I would love to cop a pair of those.

those coppers are kinda killin. nice

thanx ya'll. new next pik is comin soon..............ok this is soon enuff! two of my favorite things in LIFE, besides my wife,(might get in trouble if i dont state that) my bike and my Js. even the Eastern Jane is Jordan-inspired. blk frame and red tires, oh yea and the retro XIIs lol. who else on NT ride bmx?

Back
Top Bottom