WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

john, good food as always at hukilau! nice size portions too! we were suppose to perform there a long time ago.... but we wouldn't have fit inside :lol:
laugh.gif

kev, payment has been sent! thanks again :pimp:
pimp.gif

the scene was so thick
Low riders, Seventy-seven Sevilles, El Dawgs
Nuttin but them 'llacs

myspace.com/bigjumpoff

Quote:
First off she's not extra cute, shes just cute. Secondly, if she is your wifey, you shouldn't put her "butt" on blast like that for Niketalk to see and call it a "bonus shot". You should have more respect for her.

who said im telling everyone to focus on her butt? its a bonus pic of me and her standing together wearing nikes. a "group" shot of the two kicks that me and her wore. i dont know why u see it as a "butt" shot. and i have lots of respect for that girl. i love her. i dont understand why you take that photo so seriously.

ecdos :lol:
laugh.gif

O and quit this whole thing with the butt shot it's old now...move on to some new WDYWT drama lol
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

Quote:
and i have lots of respect for that girl. i love her.

I'm sorry but...from the looks of things your still a prepubescent boy. Don't make the mistake of falling for the first pooter that you fondle.

Quote:
I'm sorry but...from the looks of things your still a prepubescent boy. Don't make the mistake of falling for the first pooter that you fondle.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

didn't get to post yesterday soo... here it goes..
to go chill w/ proFRESH
6ag3too.jpg
4qschnd.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
6aik51s.jpg
4xov1mp.jpg
teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

Quote:
How are you gonna tell someone else how they should feel?

...Your doing the same thing I did. I feel as if he is a prepubescent boy, your telling me I cant feel this way? Who are YOU to tell me how I should feel? Its not like I said "NO YOUNG BOY YOUR NOT IN LOVE" I simply stated he looks young and that he shouldn't confuse love with getting some at a young age which alot of people do.

superduperkya you're Samuel Jackson's family??? DOpe
i'm gonna sound like such a noob if she's not lol
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

Back
Top Bottom