WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

i think he was serious about superduperkya being Samuel L Jackson's family, i dont know if you were joking or not, but that is wax
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

That Samuel Jackson figure is by Times Square right? Cause I remember seeing one when I was walking around there and it scared the @#%$ out of me.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Cashmere Thought...

dude I dont like to rag on anyone but you seriously need to chill out, telling people how much "poom" you are getting makes me think you are just a real insecure dude, you shouldn't have to try and brag to bring yourself respect by acting like you some kind of pimp

and nothing is more CORNY then the screenname KickFlipsAdozen
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Quote:
ecdos
Dam u ecuno got banned that sucks classic name dude.. on another note i might need a custom done if u still do them for some ID's that i might get we could meet up a jib lanes and dicuss :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Just a joke fam, nothin more, nothin less . . . Chill out brotha.
No doubt fam NT is a game to me period :lol:
laugh.gif
But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

Im Just Trinna Party With The "Light Skin" ____.. Like Ms. U Betta Look Good When These Lights Flick on..

Quote:
areyouin729
... not finding the relevance of ur statements.. like i was having respect for what u were kickin but common u gotta take a shot a s/n i made when i was 12? :lol:
laugh.gif
its a s/n and it just stuck.. :smh:
smh.gif
But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

Im Just Trinna Party With The "Light Skin" ____.. Like Ms. U Betta Look Good When These Lights Flick on..

Quote:
MEGADETH1

very dope fit... I like how it flows... and wish I had those AMs in a 13, but that will never happen
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Back
Top Bottom