WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Sup Chris.....yeah, she's 2 now, and I have a 2nd on the way......fly's by quick.

Peace.

Cris.
Wow, you don't waste any time..lol. Congrats!! Now Bribri will have someone to haras...I mean play with
roll.gif

359848492.jpg

Chicityk7 when did those Shadow Gray 1's come out and where can i get a pair i like them nice and simple, nice fits everyone

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Sup Chris.....yeah, she's 2 now, and I have a 2nd on the way......fly's by quick.

Peace.

Cris.
Wow, you don't waste any time..lol. Congrats!! Now Bribri will have someone to haras...I mean play with
roll.gif

.............Say word, she's due in November, trying to head down in your area in October, my last "outing" before I'm busy again with thenewborn.

Cris.

Originally Posted by NolanDW

info on those air max lights crisone? please don't say uk exclusive or something.

.............Sorry, but UK Exclusive released a while back, not too sure on release date.

Cris.

Cweak - nice my dude
pimp.gif
. your making me wanna break mines out. i don'tthink i've seen you in j's before
nerd.gif

Chicityk7 -
eek.gif
I need those ASAP. you the one that got them for$55??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dreads2you - nice huf quacks
pimp.gif
. i still want a pair. has the mid-solestarted cracking on you at all?
nerd.gif

YoungSk8 thanks and yea they did cracked after one wearing but not to bad so i try not to wear them that much

Yo those shadow grey AJ1's look so grey its almost like its a black/white photograph of black/red AJ1's.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Cweak - nice my dude
pimp.gif
. your making me wanna break mines out. i don't think i've seen you in j's before
nerd.gif
Preciate Fam. Several times had my jays on
smile.gif
Just don't get too much to wear them anymore, but III's is my GOAT. These will keep for longtime.

Paix
c.

DREDAY0789 that's Richard Pryor on that shirt right? Who makes that?

2lax47c.jpg

the last pair of 1's I've got and I favorite, so I saved them for a very nice Friday.

The one thing that kind of gets me about the new 1's is the Jumpman on the heal...they should just really leave that clean like these instead.

Spent yesterday in and out of the LRMR office in Cleveland.
xge7fd.jpg

29uvpjc.jpg

Spent today in James Bond for David Beckham Adidas ZX8000 with LBJ (had to keep my Adidas streak going).
11rabtw.jpg

w2ouox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom