wdywt dmv edition

how you juat gonna come in here starting %$## and saying about ppl you dont even know dude. you get some kinda enjoyment trash talking behind the computer screen

I don't post in here in 8 weeks and it's a war!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooootdamn!

Why me?

I'm always down for joan'in sessions, so I don't get what the fuss is about...

I stand on my own two.  And I'm a finish it, if I start it or not.  Check the locked backpages. 
laugh.gif

Little youngin' has obviously made some salty assumptions on me based on my "non-hypebeast" approach in the Outlet forum--which IS NEEDED IMO-- so I must have hurt one of his e-beast-friends, cause I ain't never did nothing or said nothing to Cuz... Y'all can check the outlet forum -- just posted info in there for the first time ALL month yesterday, pics and all -- and this is what I get in return.

laugh.gif

Making him travel over here to spy and make a comment, and make assumptions and attack me (me being "frale" jo?  Ask anyone, that's a compliment, LOLOLOLOLOLOL), so I can do the same. 

Fair game.

Everyone here knows its nothing "racist" with me, so don't pull that card, cause it won't stick... Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Latino... I rolled the dice and made an assumption based on me knowing dude is from Nova, being a youngin', and saying "b", who still has yet to show us pics of "how to do it" since the ole'man here made him chuckle...  I'm a win, even if you ain't fighting fair, because I'm used to bammas. 
laugh.gif

I'm a DIE HARD sports fan.  Wife got me that joint for my 30th.  I got game worn jersey/jackets for days I APPRECIATE.  We -- SPORTS FANS-- don't give a !@%* about the "era" of jerseys being fashionable being gone. 

SHEEP.

And even with all that said, I got no beef with youngin', because I don't know him.

Proceed.

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

i almost picked up that nike jacket u rockin eyes of hazel, that joint does not match those 95's though
What color are the soles on your 2010 Neon 95s?

laugh.gif

Or are you one of the bammas who won't go out the house unless the shoe worn is fully black and yellow?

Either way.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

how you just gonna come in here starting %$## and saying about ppl you dont even know dude. you get some kinda enjoyment trash talking behind the computer screen

Same thing I was just wondering. NT 2010 is a whole new breed. 

I thought we handled all the "e-thugs" back at the Forestville DAR..........

Making NOVA cats look bad.

i think he was trying to say rat tail

nobody even mentioned a rat tail. someone is secretly self-conscious about his rat tail

Ratial-The Ratial are a Rajput tribe found in the Pothohar region of Punjab,Pakistan.
What you did there.....
I don't see it.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

oh yeah, and i'm not asian b, the ratial remarks are unnecessary. are you salty that you wear "expensive" nike and live in the "hood"?

6e1263955d2029aa736ba0cb38d46c533640d2f7.gif

87726ee5a82a6955796ba3cad3f8255a3428eb2f_r.gif
laugh.gif

i'm like %!$ is RAT+IAL?

roll.gif

^this is the #$#$% that act like he is too elite for the outlet thread, puahahahahahah, nice orange chucks FRALE body, and what year is this b 2002? when did matching hats and jerseys come back, damn you gave me a laugh with that fit

ya'll missed this though...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Ratial-The Ratial are a Rajput tribe found in the Pothohar region of Punjab,Pakistan.
What you did there.....
I don't see it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif