++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

img0354mn6.jpg

these look so odd on NT.....im so used to colors out da window from da wdyw already....

-Linen af1's
-stripped nike long sleeve
-501's
-Detroit fitted
-Famous stars n straps hoody

Idolkicks - nice canvas af1s
carlos2220 - i love those laker af1s
dalitso - thanks for all the love back there... and very nice infared 6s
75 Partly Cloudy - why the new name? nice grilll btw

today to class.
maudu1.jpg

68zhmq.jpg

10sg7eb.jpg

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

Originally Posted by sole lovely

i see all you guys with selvage jeans / dark jeans and white shoes. do your jeans bleed on your shoes at all?
i cuff my shoes...other wise i let them bleed and give the shoe some character

i mean i cuff my jeans too but they still get pretty blue.

espicially my suede/nubuck am's
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dreads2you

hey guys i put duck tape on the inside of my jean to avoid any bleeding on them just a little hint
happy.gif
yeah same here

SupremeSlim...Tish.....Look here...Leave the Vans alone...........THAT'S ME!!!! lol

Anyways...2days fit...SBs again
tired.gif

Oriole fitted*Active*Gap*Nike dunk (J-pack)...
83e15de14a461314df81fe6245036d9362947ca.pjpg

d6d35abde59b47f6444c14af1b9bc63388f8a1f.pjpg

Oh...(Johnny & t_z)...Nice fits as always!!!
HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by HUUUD

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by witeout73

Pmac don't you go to school in AZ? Why you wearin a peacoat?!

roll.gif
this has to be the worst thing to come out of the whole "streetwear" movement - i took the rags on the neck, wild tshirts, crazy colors, all over print etc etc but i could never understand wearing sneakers, jeans, a tshirt, a fitted and....a peacoat? how? why?

(disclaimer: no diss to the poster...dont know him...he looks happy with what he has on- and im sure its acceptable in the WDYWT universe.....)

I get so sick of people calling everything part of "movement" or think people are doing things for reasons other than their own personal likes, its not that serious. Wearing a Pea Coat is not part of a movement, settle down.

laugh.gif
i remember a few years back when i wore my mlitary issue peacoatwith jeans/fitted and posted it i got the same response. it got so out of hand one dude was "schoolin" me on how to correctly wear the peacoat andhow it should fit. gotta love nt fashion critics

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

p mac one are those actual gucci sneakers or some ID's? cant really tell. theyre nice as hell though.

Just plain ol' IDs

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Dunno why my jacket caused such a controversy. Maybe it will make me a celebrity like Dom
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Pmac don't you go to school in AZ? Why you wearin a peacoat?!
It's still pretty cold out here early in the morning. That pic was at like 9 am before I went to campus for my 11 am class

this has to be the worst thing to come out of the whole "streetwear" movement - i took the rags on the neck, wild tshirts, crazy colors, all over print etc etc but i could never understand wearing sneakers, jeans, a tshirt, a fitted and....a peacoat? how? why?

(disclaimer: no diss to the poster...dont know him...he looks happy with what he has on- and im sure its acceptable in the WDYWT universe.....)
indifferent.gif

Has nothing to do with a "movement."
I bought a jacket, it was cold, so I put the jacket on. I'll wear whatever the hell I want, thats why each person has his or her own personal style. Don't worry about mine, go GET YOUR OWN. (shameless blog plug; sig
nerd.gif
)

laugh.gif
son as much as id love to entertain you and be your"hater" i didnt say anything TO you...i coulda took a million pix off a quick search and said the same..i commented on a certain fashion trend that idon't get...i see it all day on campus and online...its not like you did something original and i called you out...take a breath

nobody is worried about your "personal" and "unique" style
laugh.gif
thats what makes the world go round...

no need to take this any further...carry on
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom