++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

Today.........
skins024hd9.jpg

Out for some pool with some of the friends.. Not as chill as things usually have been but.. whatever. =/

H&M - Polo - Levis - Bobbito AF1s

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

another redic hot day in ny..

I REALLY Need To Find This Shirt!!... I Have Been Looking For It For A Long Time.... There Is Too ManyKids In Miami Claiming That They "Heart" NY... PLEASE HELP!!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

kevin2nd You're calling me corny? Or ISS? Just clarifying. btw, nice footscapes.

i don't think you're corny and i don't necessarily think much of anything about iss. i think the whole idea of coordinating a big meet and photoshoot for shoes is kinda silly; however, a few times each week, i take a pic of what i'm wearing and i post it here on NT so my opionion is pretty much voided by my herbish behavior. imo anyone that posts in this thread has no right to judge the corn level of anyone else. i was just goofin off by posting the corn pic. and thanks! i love footscape wovens.
That's vintage Kevin1st right there...lol.

Dude he's talking to,
He's just screwing around dont take it to heart.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by AIRADAMM

Originally Posted by NycBond

Originally Posted by AIRADAMM

Saturday
Me in OLY 6's

Also is it me or are those Eminem iv's on the bottom in the middle
eyes.gif
Yes those are Eminem 4's by ur very own, SoleSupreme
3 pairs of cements, Laney's, Oly 6's, Chi 10's, OG Grapes, Encore's, and Playoff's...wow.

That was at some ISS Photoshoot this past Saturday. You know cats had to show out wearing the freshest of fresh fits.
grin.gif
Yeah, it had to be some kind of convention or pre planned event, cuz that's a lot of heat in one place. man o man
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom