Today, Yankee Fitted, 13s

abhts2.jpg

Originally Posted by Scarborough416

Originally Posted by damedash06

Bow wow?
nerd.gif

I must be trippin.
laugh.gif

WOW... Thats the 1st time I ever got Bow Wow, Its usually Cris Brown , well 99% of the time its Cris Brown but I don't see it...

Anyway, today:

on my way to get a cut...

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

what is the material on the t-19 dunks?

Leather w/ a mesh tounge. Pretty much the same leather that's on the BOCA's....nice and sturdy. Only thing that sucks is the white mesh toungegets dirty from just being exposed to air.

sneakermane that's a nice line up of SB's....love the Bucks.

^yup wat i usually do is spray waterproofer on ur shoes. this prevents them from staining them but u have to spray em for each time u wear them.

Originally Posted by sole lovely

i see all you guys with selvage jeans / dark jeans and white shoes. do your jeans bleed on your shoes at all?
i cuff my shoes...other wise i let them bleed and give the shoe some character

Originally Posted by witeout73

Pmac don't you go to school in AZ? Why you wearin a peacoat?!

roll.gif
this has to be the worst thing to come out of the whole"streetwear" movement - i took the rags on the neck, wild tshirts, crazy colors, all over print etc etc but i could never understand wearingsneakers, jeans, a tshirt, a fitted and....a peacoat? how? why?

(disclaimer: no diss to the poster...dont know him...he looks happy with what he has on- and im sure its acceptable in the WDYWT universe.....)

^^^ Dope Runners Oli..........
..............Haha, I was just about to say that.

Peace.

Cris.

Cris, maybe I'm missing something or it's flying right over my head, but what is cuffing your shoes? Cuffing your denim?

this has to be the worst thing to come out of the whole "streetwear" movement - i took the rags on the neck, wild tshirts, crazy colors, all over print etc etc but i could never understand wearing sneakers, jeans, a tshirt, a fitted and....a peacoat? how? why?
I think/thought it was more of a "college" thing, perhaps evolving from GI bills and what not, just a thought. I think it looks finebtw.

Back
Top Bottom