WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

West Indies AF1 and black/red XIII?
mad.gif
*commits that*

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

@ mynameisdebby, did you stuff something in there to make the jordan logo pop under your tongue? just looks like it pops out a bit more than mine... i've given up on the jumpman showing on mine, the way i wear my shoes with the tongue poppin' makes it impossible...
naw I didn't do anything to make em pop out. They just do that /:
& princess word! but mine don't come with lace locks
frown.gif

DAMN...... for real.... but i have a story for you as soon as i get to my camera... all i have to say is finish line is the most under- achieving shoe store when it comes to service 

Like the shoe overall..... would have been better with nubuck... but owell.. decent colorway.
Finishline gave me a size 11, and a size 10 in the same box... i was heated... lucky they didnt sell the other box...
NO wonder they hurt at first...

bonus:

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Like the shoe overall..... would have been better with nubuck... but owell.. decent colorway.
Finishline gave me a size 11, and a size 10 in the same box... i was heated... lucky they didnt sell the other box...

bonus:
Haha.... Not a fan of finishline, although that is were I got my Vi's...
My girl went there to get the all white 12's... They didnt have her size at that location (Lynnwood).. So they called Everett.. Turns out Everett had them in a half size bigger or whatever.. So she went with those.. But the guy was like, "Ohh... But buy them from us, then you can pick them up there later.."
So she does...
Turns out the Everett store closes at 6pm (this was last sunday).. So we had to wait until the next day..

She ended up seeing them at footlocker in the size she wanted so she just said F finsihline and returned them...

.. Gonna take 5-7 business days for the refund to get to her card.
sick.gif

PS- To anyone else who has the all white 12's.. What do your insoles look like??

@ FreshJayz....my Rising Sun XII's came with the wht/red (japanese flag style) insoles and I got a retro card too!!

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

bonus:
Haha.... Not a fan of finishline, although that is were I got my Vi's...
My girl went there to get the all white 12's... They didnt have her size at that location (Lynnwood).. So they called Everett.. Turns out Everett had them in a half size bigger or whatever.. So she went with those.. But the guy was like, "Ohh... But buy them from us, then you can pick them up there later.."
So she does...
Turns out the Everett store closes at 6pm (this was last sunday).. So we had to wait until the next day..

She ended up seeing them at footlocker in the size she wanted so she just said F finsihline and returned them...

.. Gonna take 5-7 business days for the refund to get to her card.
sick.gif

PS- To anyone else who has the all white 12's.. What do your insoles look like??
That sucks but in the end it seems like they were trying to look out for y'all by having your girl pay for them b4 u picked them up. Still though, 5-7 days for a refund? Sheesh...

Lots of dope sneaks in here lately...

To err'body with the Varsity Red 6s...
smokin.gif

When JB stops producing that paper-thin @#% nubuck they've been using lately, maybe then I'll care that this shoe is suede.

Dreads2you....Dope fit with your Mrs. I tried talking my friend into getting those Coral 6s, but she hates white based sneakers. She wants the Varsity Red joints badly.

Anyways, recents...
Vans Chukka Lows...
be5155eb474e10105bb176e92f146bac021b265.jpg

a8e35028ee414240422e1275188629e40e1a7af.jpg

50c358dced5940d646fa11fe1c2894a5787194f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom